Sign in to follow this  
dgoyette

Video of D-180

dgoyette

Here is a link to you tube for a quick video of my 2nd time using the D-180. We have had so much rain I have had very limited time on it. I did start her 4-5 times and used it one time earlier to remove a stump.

This video is some work leveling an area for a storage shed I am building for the Wheel Horses. It is an add on to my current shed and will be 14' x 15". I will be starting the floor this week.

I hope to take more videos - especially as I get better at using the FEL. I had never used one before buying the D-180 two weeks ago. And maybe a video of the C-160 using the grader.

Thanks for looking!

D-180 You Tube link

MaineDad

Nice job Darren! If we would get some dang sun, you'd be a pro by now :thumbs2:

d180man

Hi nices video it sounds nices and looks great hope you will post more ! one day i will have to get our d180 with loader out & cleand it up and get some video of it but still trying to get the cyl fix! :thumbs2: but nice tractor! :thumbs: :ychain:

Suburban 550

Great video, Darren. :thumbs: Tractor sounds real good. :thumbs2:

73-18 automatic

You will get the hang of it I have been using mine with a front plow and it takes awhile but these things are awesome

Doug

IM001357.jpg

IM001356.jpg

bitten

Darren

Great machine. I would luv to have a FEL for mine. Keep up the good work and you will be a pro in no time.

P.J.