Matt_8

Does anyone know what wheel weights i would use for this?

Matt_8

I was wondering if anyone knew what wheel weights i would use for my lawn ranger on stock wheels three lug pattern

82F1DC89-886C-4032-BC83-F5731B2FAE21.jpeg

• Excellent 2

Handy Don

Nice looking worker there!

I'd consider three things:

1. loading the wheels with RimGuard (a beet juice)

2. checking on weights for Snapper rear-engine riders (same wheels and hubs)

3. Extra desserts :lol:

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Matt_8
      By Matt_8
      I just bought a 1967 WH lawn ranger and i was wondering the best place to find a rear fender pan

• D_Mac
      By D_Mac
      So.... I just got home with this. I been wanting to fix one up for my 9 yr old nephew. I need to do it in a hurry as I will be going in hospitol soon for my 3rd battle with cancer. You know the story. Was told it ran about a month or so ago. Not running now. I just got home with it so I haven't checked it out yet. Have never owned a Lawn Ranger before, and know nothing about them. Maybe you guys can tell me what I have here and any advice would be helpful as well. Seems to be complete with the exception of the seat. Going to need to pick one up somewhere. 

• CeeBee
      By CeeBee
      Good shape. Electric Start. Kept in a shed. Need the space now. Includes Manual. Pickup only.

• Ifixoldjunk
      By Ifixoldjunk
      So, I wanted a mower deck for my nice 310-8, and sorta ended up with a second 310-8. It has a kohler k241 currently but I’d like to convert the tractor into a redneck atv of sorts. I’d like to cut down on the weight by swapping a predator 212 in and ditching the battery. Has anyone done this before? I’d love to see pictures or hear input from people.