Jrain

Sundstrand 90-2046 installation question

Jrain

I have a question , on the  the motor and hydro  pump assembly for a 90-2046 unit , it shows in the diagram , behind the cam plate bracket, a triangular part where the mounting screws go trough to attach the cam plate bracket , the part number is 6826 it says Shim , I need to know if  this is a  metal type shim or a shim made of a gasket type material .  also I would need to know where I could purchase this part , or if I had to make one what is the gauge of this Shim.    Thanks J

pfrederi

It is a metal shim#51 and it holds an O ring #970026 (#55) there is another O ring on the shaft #972116 (#52)

hydro.JPG

• Like 1

daveoman1966

This is a pic of the parts ....  I may have these...at least the metal shim (51) #6826  

COVER.jpg

• Like 2

pfrederi

I have the O rings if you need them.. I use 026S Square profile they are easier to keep in place during installation

• Like 1

Jrain

Ah ok , Yes I have all new O-rings   just need 1 shim 6826 if you do have one available feel free to PM me  thanks you guy are great

• Like 1

Jrain
6 minutes ago, pfrederi said:

I have the O rings if you need them.. I use 026S Square profile they are easier to keep in place during installation

I have new OE type , but if you have something that makes things easier , shoot me a PM . Thanks