Sign in to follow this  
Coadster32

Coadsters Version

Coadster32

I certainly felt like a part timer down there. I came in at 9am Sat. morning, and left at 1pm. My wife and I did all we could do to get there, and it was definatly worth it!! Although all of the good scoring and deals were made on Thursday, there was plenty left over for the prying eyes. I guess some were coming in on Friday also. I scored a tranny in a box, a nice sign, a hitch, and of course a show shirt. I let the hubcaps of my dreams slip away though. When I got there, they were doing a one start pull contest. They played a fast one on Bill P., and took the spark plug wire off the plug.

It was great meeting those I came across. I had some cool chat W/ Charlie and Dad, Duke, Suburban550, Sparky, MaineDad, Buzz, All Throttle, MJ, Doc Wheel Horse, and a bunch of others too. I met Wild Bill Pearson, and Ed Mayhew. A couple of good guys. Here are some pics and a few short vids. Enjoy!

th_Picture003-2.jpg

Charlie trying to get the tetter-tot to balance. This was a pretty cool thing.

Picture004-1.jpg

An unknown sucess act.

Picture001-2.jpg

Wild Bill calling the shots.

Picture008-1.jpg

All Throttle's bad-a** puller. This thing was awesome!!

th_Picture007-1.jpg

Have a listen!

Picture005-1.jpg

A nice row of roundhoods!

Picture006-1.jpg

A little top shot of the place. Pretty big show. I'd guess 500+ tractors.

Picture015.jpg

A shot of the RS members at 11:45 Sat. morning.

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Not all of the RS members there were in the pic either at Duke's tent. Everyone under the tent, I didn't even get to meet. People were scattered all over.

My wife and I had a great time, and it's great to see everyone live up to what I tought they's be like in person. I never drove 300+ miles away from home, and knew so many folks there. True testimony to what RS is really like. Thanks to all.

d180man

Hi thanks for the video ! and photos looks like you had a lot of fun did you have a hard time finding the red tent? :thumbs2: lol i love what he did with it ! looked great! :thumbs: :ychain:

rustbucket

:thumbs2: what a great group of guys and gals we had representing us at the show this year.and so many other nice folks there trying to help me find out why my tractor just didnt want to work. good thing i squeezed a spare into my e-250 van so i still had something to drive around on and so did my dad.

scifi4all

Thanks for putting this up I could not make it.

hodge

Thanks for the pics and videos. I had every intention to come, but it just turned out that yesterday (27th) was my parents 50th anniversary, so that took priority. Oh well, there will be next year, and I aim to be there. Blessings to all of you!

Suburban 550

Great to meet you, Chris. :thumbs: Next year try to get there on Thursday if you could. We got there on Thursday and stayed til' Sunday and the time went so quick. Thanks for the pics and videos. :thumbs2:

Coadster32

Ray, it was great to meet you also. To the others that couldn't make it, maybe next year, as it was a god time. (short lived or not). Hope the ones that went, have good memories, and the folks that didn't/couldn't go, can see what it was like.

I am hoping Duke or someone will do a blown up pic with everyone's name, and perhaps screen name on it so we could identify everyone well. Just a thought.

Butch

I think the Dukester will do something. He's supposed to be pretty good with this stuff. He even took pics of Red Square members who missed the group photo and plans to edit them in. He had those members posing in different positions. It was funny. Duke is still off for a couple weeks so knowing him he'll be burning the candle at both ends to get it done. I hope it's a quality photo pixel wise so I can make it into an 8x10.

Butch

S. Jersey

bustedglass

Great Pics :thumbs2: . WOW :ychain: . Wish I could see the vid ( I got dial-up :thumbs: ). Thanks ...