Sign in to follow this  
BPEisenhower

Want a good laugh?

sjoemie himself

$50 for that cub is incredible! Even in it's current state overhere those tractors sell for between $1000 and $1500 easy..

Great finds!

• Like 1

Pullstart
3 hours ago, sjoemie himself said:

$50 for that cub is incredible! Even in it's current state overhere those tractors sell for between $1000 and $1500 easy..

Great finds!

I don’t think I ever noticed you’re from the Netherlands!  Beautiful countryside and so much architecture that we don’t get to enjoy here in the states.  We had an exchange student who we now call our daughter from Duisburg, Germany and have visited a good handful of times.

• Like 2

pfrederi

What kind of steam cleaner do you have??  Could be useful especially on my big tractors...

sjoemie himself
2 hours ago, Pullstart said:

I don’t think I ever noticed you’re from the Netherlands

I hid that well then :ph34r: 

Same can be said about the USA regarding the countryside atleast. Would love to visit sometime in the future and get a taste of 'bigger is better' in the land of freedom :flags-waveusa:

• Like 5

Maxwell-8
18 hours ago, BPEisenhower said:

the reason I got it for 50 dollars is because the owner was restoring what he thought was an "Original". When the neighbors told him it was far from the model he thought it was, he sold it to me cheap since he said it was junk.

Great score, What is not original? seems like it is all original to me..

10 hours ago, sjoemie himself said:

Even in it's current state overhere those tractors sell for between $1000 and $1500 easy

If you can even find them! Have only seen 2 for sale this past year

• Like 1

BPEisenhower
3 hours ago, Maxwell-8 said:

Great score, What is not original? seems like it is all original to me..

If you can even find them! Have only seen 2 for sale this past year

He was wanting the actual first production run of the Cub Cadet. You would think that if a person wants something specific that bad, they would have done the research...but not so much!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

BPEisenhower
8 hours ago, pfrederi said:

What kind of steam cleaner do you have??  Could be useful especially on my big tractors...

I use the Mi-T-M HSP Series Gasoline powered direct drive Steam cleaner/ pressure washer. Model HSP 3504-3MGK. The diesel fired boiler is a must have for baked on caked on grease. I suggest using a degreaser prior to cleaning because it can, has, and will peel paint and warp plastic if held on one spot for too long. I typically use Big Red as a mild detergent or for worse case scenario, I grab oven cleaner for engine blocks, cast iron transmissions, rear ends. All my bulldozers, tractors, combines and garbage trucks get the spa treatment! LoL 😂

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1