Sign in to follow this  
Butch

Sure is dead around here since

Butch

the Show started. Guess I'll join them tomorrow. Forecast isn't good and I see storms moving in from the Midwest and Great Lakes area.

Butch

S. Jersey

Sparky

Sure is Butch. Must be no WI-FI either or Duke woulda sent us a few pics of whats going on at the fairgrounds.

I'll be there tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it and I'm hoping the weather holds out. I havent been to a "wet" Wheel Horse Show yet.

Mike...........

Butch

Sure is Butch. Must be no WI-FI either or Duke woulda sent us a few pics of whats going on at the fairgrounds.

I'll be there tomorrow morning. Looking forward to it and I'm hoping the weather holds out. I havent been to a "wet" Wheel Horse Show yet.

Mike...........

I'll be leaving in the morning and getting there around noon or so. Rain

or no rain it's gonna be hot. No I guess there's not any WiFi around unless you drive around and find someone with a wireless router that's not secure!! I'm

sure if there was WiFI someone would have given us an update on what's going

on.

Butch

S. Jersey

kj4kicks

Early evening at the show:

P6251366.jpg

Here's part of my herd (the vert on the end is NOT mine lol ) :

P6251360.jpg

Sorry, it was a busy day and I didn't get many pics.

E.

CasualObserver

Thanks for thinking of us back here E... hope the weather holds and you all have a great day!! weathersun.gif

Nick

Nice pics E. Making me think Arendtsville is only around 8 hours away. :thumbs2:

bustedglass

:thumbs2: G_D, Wish I could be there . :thumbs::ychain::ROTF: .

stevasaurus

thanks for the pics Eldon...wish I was there also...it looks like a good time already. :thumbs2:

Roundhoods Rule

Here are some pictures from the show today. Just a taste for those of you that couldn't make it :thumbs2:

WheelHorseShow2009006.jpg

WheelHorseShow2009007.jpg

WheelHorseShow2009005.jpg

WheelHorseShow2009001.jpg

WheelHorseShow2009009.jpg

WheelHorseShow2009010.jpg

WheelHorseShow2009012.jpg

dgoyette

Wow - thanks for the pictures. That is such a beautiful GT14! Wish I could be there. Thanks for helping those at home get to see some of the show!

d180man

Hi thank you for the photos! :thumbs2: hope to see more and i hope some one takes a video! :thumbs: :ychain:

rustbucket

me and my dad will be there tomarrow managed to put the GT-14 as well as one of the little round hoods in the back of the van heres hopeing its nice and sunny cause we will be leaving here at 4 in the morning to get there by 8 hopefuly. heres hopeing theres good pickings in the parts and implaments area.

Rideawaysenior

Those pics are tickeling my jealousy nerve. Wish I could have made it there. I know I'm missing out on some excellent deals too. Keep them pics on coming.

Jack

wheel horse 1045

i agree with everyone ,more pics and thanks

Duff

Great pics! :thumbs2:

:ychain:

Duff :thumbs:

KyBlue

Great Pics! Wish I could have made it this year...hopefully next year

stevasaurus

thanks for the pics...like the 702 round hood...some differences from mine...makes me wonder if mine had some fabrication...

If you would have asked me about these tractors a year ago...WOW what I have learned from the people on this site...a HUGH THANKYOU :thumbs2:

Butch

It was my first time and can't wait until next year. We tried to have a group Red Square photo but some people didn't hear the call on the PA so Duke took individual pics and is gonna try and paste them in there some how.

KUDO's to Wild Bill (BPJunk?). He does a great job of running that show. He's a busy man while he's there and he's always in view. Thanks Bill. The 70's called and they want there white pants back!!

Butch

In RoundhoodsRule pic number 4 is a guy Jeff from Canada just on the other side of Niagra Falls. He built that electric WH with his own modern day electronic/electrical technology. Very impressive. We had a great talk about Canada's health care system which he says works and firmly believes in. It's nice to know that OUR American drug companies are selling drugs cheaper to Canada than they do here in this country. :thumbs2:

Raider12

Im going to just have to make time to attend one of these shows! From the other comments, I asume there are parts to be purchased or traded too? Not just a show?

Denver N.E Ohio

Butch

Tons of parts old and new. Buildings full of them. You just gotta spend time looking

for what you need or ask around who carries what. For me it was a great social event putting faces to people fom here. People of all ages spend their time riding around on their many tractors, socializing with other collectors and members from here and looking for something they need or don't need. Some things are over priced and some are bargains. Plenty of camping space. The wooded areas are for the tents or those campers without electric and they have a section for those trailers/RVs that have electric. There are clean showers, clean bathrooms and hot food is available from morning until about 6 PM. The grounds are clean and they keep up on emptying the trash cans. Wild Bill from here does a great job running it.

Beware that the tree sap is the thickest I have ever witnessed. What I thought was a morning dew was very thick sap covering my entire truck.

Butch

S. Jersey

DOC in Kentucky

Hey Butch, it was great to meet you ! I agree with the sap thing. My truck looks like some one sprinkled pixie dust on it. It is all sparkly now but I was thankful it came off the windshield pretty easy so I could see to get home last nite.

Folks for those that missed the show. It was a good one!!!

Buzz

Back to work tonight. A little rain but no T-storms, no hit poles so I took a few minutes and washed that sap off the truck and it really shines now. Hey, I've got to give the pigeons something to aim at. :thumbs2:

Butch

Back to work tonight.

What a way to ruin the last few days!! :thumbs2: I won't be using my alarm clock again until the Friday after next years Father's Day! :thumbs::ychain:

Butch

S. Jersey

bustedglass

WOW - WOW - WOW :thumbs2: