tunahead72

2022 Lebanon Valley Indoor Classic Tractor Expo Feb. 18-19

tunahead72

This is a real nice small show coming up next month.  There's not much info on the website or the Facebook page for this event yet, but here's a couple of links if you want to stay updated:

Lebanon Valley Indoor classic tractor expo (lvicte.org)

Lebanon Valley Indoor Classic Tractor Expo - Home | Facebook

You can also search "lvicte" here on RedSquare for information from previous years' shows.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Mike'sHorseBarn

Real nice show, I've been going every year since they've had it and I really enjoy it!

• Like 1

tunahead72

Just a reminder, this show's coming up this weekend.  Check out their Facebook page, there's a recent video from Josh Deaven with some details about the show, information about setup, vendors, etc.

I'll be there Friday, hope to see some of you there!

On an unrelated topic, I have an old NAD stereo receiver I'm planning to take out of my system and give away soon.  I plan to put an ad in our classifieds here, but if anyone is interested I could bring it along Friday.  Here's some details, send me a PM if you need more information:

NAD 7240PE receiver (40 watts RMS per channel)

• Bought new 1986.
  • Nice receiver, but hasn't worked since at least 2009:
  • Serviced once in 1991 (I have a copy of the service order).
  • In 2009, had problems with output from one channel, then finally heard a loud pop and entire system went silent (i.e., no sound from either channel or set      of speakers, from any source).  A friend of my son's tested it, and believes the power supplies are defective (no longer available from NAD).  There are            other possibilities, I have an old email from NAD with their ideas.
  • I have the original owner's manual and a complete high-quality copy of the service manual for this receiver.