BPEisenhower

Cub Cadet package deal.....

BPEisenhower

Hello garden tractor fans! Hopefully all of you are doing well and blessed despite the weather, pandemic, and multiple negatives around. Many of you have or had started off with or obtained a Cub Cadet at some point. I myself do have one and so does my fiance! However, I have now 3 more to the fleet ( with her permission/blessings) 😀. First is what I have searched for a many year, the 982 with a 60 inch Haban mower not pictured since it is disassembled. Secondly is the 1872 with 60 inch Haban mower. Never had power steering, electric PTO, and steering brakes so this is all new to me! Thirdly, a 782. Has 3 point with the Brinly plow, disk, cultivator and a Haban sickle bar mower as well. I will post pictures of attachments as I dig through a shed in search for more!  Btw..,...a GT14 parked since 1982 will be following us home soon! Thank you in advance for advice and prayers for all!

982 Balls.jpg

1872.jpg

782.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

c-series don

I secretly kinda want one of those red cub cadets, but I would never admit that on this forum. Or did I just do that?😂😂

• Haha 5

peter lena

@c-series don those cadets were pretty stout, always amazed at how you could just neglect it and  trash it at the same time , pete

• Like 1

sjoemie himself

Great finds! Definately on my wanted list but they are either hard to find, in bad shape, or too expensive, or all of the above.. permission is another thing :happy-jumpgreen:

I'm curious to see what more you'll dig up.

oliver2-44

You've found some very desirable tractors in the Cub Cadet World.

Achto

Really nice finds!! Looks like the 782 has a full set of hub caps too,:handgestures-thumbupright: Hope the KT17 is healthy. As you know I have a soft spot for the CC 82 series.

Edited by Achto
  • Excellent 1

Jeff-C175

Hallo Cousin, meine Großmutter war ein Eisenhower.

I can't recall having ever seen a RED Cub Cadet !

Also wasn't aware that they were somehow associated with IH ... (logo on the front).  Guess I need to ask Mrs. Google some questions!

Yup... shows that I wasn't paying attention in class that day.  CC WAS IH until '81

Edited by Jeff-C175

Maxwell-8
5 hours ago, Jeff-C175 said:

associated with IH

IH wanted to get in the garden business, since they were getting so populair. and so they did under the Cub Cadet brand.

9 hours ago, Achto said:

Hope the KT17 is healthy.

:text-yeahthat:

Don't think you are going to have any tranny problems. let's be honest, I think only CC had stronger transmissions in the GT world then WH.

You made me curious for that GT14, keep us updated!

11 hours ago, BPEisenhower said:

GT14 parked since 1982 will be following us home soon!

Edited by Maxwell-8

giddyap

My 100 is the only Cub Cadet I ever wanted. I built it to my satisfaction but com;pared to the Supers, It's only a toy.

DSC06713.JPG

DSC06714.JPG

CC100.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

BPEisenhower
On 1/6/2022 at 6:48 PM, Achto said:

Really nice finds!! Looks like the 782 has a full set of hub caps too,:handgestures-thumbupright: Hope the KT17 is healthy. As you know I have a soft spot for the CC 82 series.

I remember! Quite the nice looking collection too! Got to find the mule drive for the 60 inch deck so I can use the 982. Had many people tell me it's a bear to turn with that big and heavy deck on. Have to put up a picture of it. 782 appears to have what looks like tree sap on it. Definitely needs a bath and a buffer. Already got 5 gallon bucket of HyTran and rear end gaskets, filters and eagerly waiting for warm weather

• Excellent 1