Gregor

Anniversary

Pullstart

Your enthusiasm doesn’t go unnoticed, neither does the speed of your builds!  Thanks for sticking around… it seems like all too often people stop by, hit it hard and heavy, then fall off the face of the square.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

953 nut

:occasion-cake:

2 hours ago, Gregor said:

GREAT BIG :text-thankyoublue: to all those who have put up with my ignorance, and guided me through what must have seemed like trivial matters to you at the time. I belong to several tractor forums, but none are of the quality, of :rs:.

Thank You So Much.  Greg

You have added a lot to our Wheel Horse community in just one year.

Asking for help is not ignorance, quite to the contrary it is a sign that you want to learn. Ignorance would be plodding along making mistakes and not caring enough to seek information.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

dclarke

That's a nice looking horse, Greg!... Well done! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

19richie66

We need people here like you…. Balances out the rest of us clowns. Nice tractors and yes it’s fun….. keeps me in and out if trouble. 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

ebinmaine

As stated above your input is very much appreciated.

You've also shown me a level of generosity a couple times that was very nice to experience.

You have my condolences on the fact that you have to put up with the likes of me and I hope you'll stick around for a while more

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

WheelHorse520H

@Gregor I thought that you had been on here for at least 5 years with the knowledge I have seen you post. 5 tractors in a year?! Lucky! I look forward to seeing more tractors join your herd, I’ve seen you post some cool stuff.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

JCM

Happy Anniversary Greg, Always quality work. Care to give up the size and brand of those shiny wheels ?  Keep up the good work and pictures too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Skwerl58

This is a great site! The reason is people like you joining together for a common cause, mostly Wheel Horse tractors. We have cohorts we have never personally met but are linked by something that bonds us! We also have a great group of moderators that keep us in line! I also appreciate the frankness and knowledge of others on this site.

• Like 2

WheelHorse520H
6 minutes ago, Skwerl58 said:

frankness

I read this as “freakness” not “frankness” and was confused for a minute. I do appreciate the frankness here, I have not joined other forums but I have read how some people don’t mention how much it might cost someone do fix their tractor.

Edited by WheelHorse520H
  • Like 1

Gregor
4 hours ago, JCM said:

Care to give up the size and brand of those shiny wheels ?

The Wheels are 23  X 10 with 4" rear off set. There are 2 inch spacers on the hubs. I don't know the brand. They were purchased from Miller Tire in Ohio.

I forgot. The fronts are 4 X 8

They are stickered as "Made In The :flags-usa: "

Edited by Gregor
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1