Sign in to follow this  
Ken B

Kohler 241S

Ken B

I have a Kohler 241 S out of a 310. Its a non Magnum motor. Does anyone have a picture of exactly how the throttle cable is routed and attached? I'm transplanting this motor onto a C-100. Thanks for any help. Ken

WHC-125

I dont have any pictures but they can run from either side of the front of the motor depending on the setup you have.

Red Iron

k241Larm.jpg

I hope this helps you, this was taken from my 1054 with the K241S

engine. See the "L" arm, that's where the wire goes from throttle cable.

Other cable is the choke, running next to throttle.

bitten

I have seen them mounted all ways. Guess it depends on the cable you have and the best rout to keep it working.

TT

Actually there's only one correct way to route the cable on those tractors and since it's basically the same on both the 310 and C-100 at the engine end, there shouldn't be any complications.

The cable would leave the right side of the dash and pass through the bottom of the gas tank "tray" and travel directly forward through a "P" clamp mounted to a bracket that bolts to the engine block with or near the belt guard bolt. It then passes below the exhaust port and curves around the right front corner of the engine where the housing is fastened to the breather mounting stud with another "P" clamp. The inner wire of the control cable continues to the linkage relay lever that's mounted to the blower housing. It is secured by a cable stop that passes through the lever.