Shed

Removed tractor post lol

Shed

So here's the new to me 8n I had just posted a quick picture in the huge wheel horse posting spot and kinda was told to remove it so I did so here's the tractor lol. It's just a ford 8n 1951 that was restored I was told by the aaca museum in hersey. A friend bought it kinda used it but the paint they used must not have been great so that's peeling off. But either way it is a great tractor. Of course it doesn't run 6v system needs to be gone through from sitting and they never upgraded the 3 point hitch system so other then that it's great. 

IMG_20210921_123108652.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

Shed

IMG_20210922_090239149.jpg

• Like 4

Shed

IMG_20210922_090346088.jpg

• Like 3

WHX??
18 minutes ago, Shed said:

restored I was told by the aaca museum in hersey but the paint they used must not have been great so that's peeling off. 

Maybe they should stick to cars then.....:)

https://www.aacamuseum.org/

8n was a go to in the day and aside from the front end issues was a great tractor. Lots of them made that's fer sure.

http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/000/2/2/223-ford-8n.html

• Like 2

Achto
52 minutes ago, WHX?? said:

Maybe they should stick to cars then.....:)

You can paint em with latex if they are just gonna sit in a museum the rest of their lives. :twocents-twocents:

• Like 2

Shed

Yeah I know the frame axles anything painted red is good it's just the 8n tan that's pealing so really not much to paint if I wanted too. But for 800 bucks it's a great tractor buy I thought I have a 1952 ford f1 as well kinda think it's cool to have the tractor and the truck from the same era almost year 

• Heart 2