ricksrj58

Minomoto made wheelhorse?

ricksrj58

Guy says he has a 3cyl diesel 4wd wheel drive horse that looks like a minomoto.he has all original paperwork,its listed on fb marketplace

• Confused 1

aemsee
4 hours ago, ricksrj58 said:

Guy says he has a 3cyl diesel 4wd wheel drive horse that looks like a minomoto.he has all original paperwork,its listed on fb marketplace

just looking at this. Pretty interesting

Skipper

how about posting some pics here? :-)

JoeM

You talking bout this machine?

Looks kind of like a Yanmar 2000 but the exhaust is on the wrong side. Maybe an IH Field Boss?  I'm sure someone here will come by and ID this thing.

(talk them down a bit on the price and it actually looks like a okay buy with the attachments) listed in NY Wheel Horse Compact Tractor

47103791_DieselTractorwihWHDecals1.jpg.3d81d1bd818dc6af034fd5ba6b350701.jpg1274952110_DieselTractorwihWHDecals2.jpg.20204cfb60b7e4e524ff21ab379402c3.jpg308603759_DieselTractorwihWHDecals3.jpg.f37fa0f6d69fb51bca742a897c1bb733.jpg

Edited by JoeM
  • Like 1

Gregor

4X4, FEL, 3 point hitch, blade, 5' finish mower, 3 cyl diesel. Not sure what it is, but I didn't think 6K was too bad.

Edited by Gregor
  • Like 1

ricksrj58

Thats the one,its not a horse so i am not interested.thought it was funny the guy claims it is a wh and has all the paperwork for it.

ricksrj58

Guy says his grandpa was a wh dealer and sold these wheel horse branded minomoto tractors WH contracted minomoto to supply them with tractors and put the wheel horse name on them.that is what this guy is saying is the truth. :scratchead:

c-series don

Ok I’m going add my two cents in. That’s definitely NOT a Wheel Horse, those decals are from the 60’s and that tractor I’d say is much newer than that. With all the Wheel Horse history, literature and people that are down right experts on these tractors here on Red Square I’m going to say this would have came up in conversation by now. I think someone put some decals on a different brand of tractor. 

Gregor

I messaged him asking for a model number. He has never responded.

oliver2-44
17 hours ago, Gregor said:

4X4, FEL, 3 point hitch, blade, 5' finish mower, 3 cyl diesel. Not sure what it is, but I didn't think 6K was too bad.

I looked at a Minomito a few years ago. I did some checking and seemed like parts availability was sporadic. Per online comments that drives there value lower than some of the other import tractors 

Gregor

It seems this item was removed from FB.