Sign in to follow this  
Raider12

Part Interchange fon a 1990 520H

Raider12

I apologize if posting this in this paticular area is incorrect. :thumbs2:

I have located on Ebay a pair or running boards and a hood assy from a 1997 520H. Can anyone tell me if these parts will fit a 1990 520H? :thumbs: Here is a link to the running boards. Thanks in advance for the input.

Denver

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=200350868367

jtmoyer

all the 500 hoods are the same (bight be a different shade of red though) the running board can fit a 500,400,300, and c. expect to pay alot fir the nice ones like that.

wh5208speed

The newer style footrest will fit your 90 model....but you will need to cut the front mounting rods back because the newer footrests are a little narrower. All you will need is a sawzall or an angle grinder. I too put a new set on my 90 520-8.

Thad (Ohio)

Raider12

The newer style footrest will fit your 90 model....but you will need to cut the front mounting rods back because the newer footrests are a little narrower. All you will need is a sawzall or an angle grinder. I too put a new set on my 90 520-8.

Thad (Ohio)

Cool, these look pretty nice compared to the older style. I do appreciate everones input! :thumbs2:

I just ordered all new decals from Wheel Horse for this machine as well. I hoping to get started on the facelift soon.