nylyon

Special Recognition David Star

Horse Newbie
Posted (edited)

I found out about this story in 2022 while attending the Big Show.

Howard was pulling into the Italian Restaurant parking lot just as Libby and me were.

He obviously had seen my load of Wheel Horses.

He approached us, introduced himself, and invited us in.

Howard even bought our dinner that night !

The man had not known us one hour hardly, and was already treating us to dinner.

After spending the days of the show 2 spaces down from Howard I easily realized why he had bought us dinner- that’s just Howard, a selfless soul.

We had a big scare and a small injury to our little Yorkie and had to hurriedly leave the show one day.

When we arrived at the show the next day, we found Howard and James Blankenship had placed my Horses under my canopy and lowered it for us- that’s just Howard and James.

I am thankful that I met Howard and thankful for his life saving donor, David Star !

Edited by Horse Newbie
  • Heart 6

Horse Newbie

I know this thread is about the unbelievable unselfish act of David Star, and Howard who deserved the gift more than any other…

I would be remiss if I did not mention here while I have the chance.

I believe Mr. and Mrs. Pullstart, along with Jay(Roadapples) also helped Howard and James park my tractors under my canopy.

The next 2 days Mr. and Mrs. Pullstart graciously offered to let little Bailey(our Yorkie) stay in their toy hauler/ fifth wheel camper and recover in the AC while Libby and I enjoyed the show !

I am convinced that there are many  others in this great community that would rise to the same heights as David Star if the need presented itself.

Sorry for highjacking this thread- that’s just me…

God Bless You All !

IMG_3620.jpeg

IMG_3614.jpeg

IMG_3362.jpeg

• Heart 2