Sign in to follow this  
mkevinr63

OH No something fell off...HELP

mkevinr63

Under the right side behind the rear wheel, there is a pully for the drive belt. It fell off today While I was mowing. It looks like it came off of the clutch arm. I do not have the manual for the machine. The mower is an 1985 310-8 and the model number is 21-20k801. Does anyone have a manual or a snap shot of the page with the part numbers I need. If you have the parts, I'd be interested. Can't mow with out it, unless I could get the wife to push me around the yard on it! Any help would certainly be appreciated. I tried to look it up on the Toro parts site but for some reason I cannot get it to let me in without a serial number or they just don't have the information anymore. The complete model number on the tag reads

2110K801 10153.

C-Series14

http://www.smithfarmandgarden.com/pages/pa...rand/parts.aspx

Select "OEM Part Diagrams Look Up by Model Fit"

Then select Toro Consumer

Then selectRiding Products

Then find your VIN which needs the "-" in between the 21 and the 10.

21-10K801

Then look at the first one that comes up.

Look around and enjoy! There are several sites that do the same thing. I use sepw.com, just ordered several parts for my 1982 C-195 and they were all still available!

Oh...10153 is the serial number.

oldandred

If you get your wife to push you around please take a picture and post for all to see then take a picture of you with your black eye.

can whlvr

I have bought the clutch pully at tsc,and at a local small engine shop,its a common pully,if you cant get it at the dealer without ordering just take the pully with you and measure the shaft on the arm,also most bearing suppliers carry many differnt pulleys,seals belts bearings etc,hope this helps.

HorseFixer

If you get your wife to push you around please take a picture and post for all to see then take a picture of you with your black eye.

Kevin you will be my Hero to see an 8 X 10 lossy Photo! :thumbs2: