Diesel xi

523dxi

Diesel xi

I am new to the Wheel Horse community. I recently purchased a 523dxi. I love the tractor. I am wondering if attachments from any different models will fit. I am looking for a snow thrower. Thanks in advance.

Doug 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart

:text-welcomeconfetti:  The Xi models are pretty much all proprietary to their own attachments, unless you’re handy enough to make different mounts.  Most things like blowers and decks are the same as previous models, but the mounts are much wider and beefier.  I think the Ford/New Holland GT tractors (GT20/GT22) were just rebadged Xi models, so that’s a possibility too.

Edit* pictures... it’s amazing how much larger the Xi series really is than previous models!

D2434597-1E6E-46E9-807E-29F9C35C1536.jpeg

A0B79103-082D-4D17-8ACE-596D6C83F4DD.jpeg

Edited by pullstart
Photos

Diesel xi

Thanks for the information. I will be looking around.

shallowwatersailor

Doug,

With regards to the snowthrower and snowblower it is more than the mounts on the Attach-A-Matic. The mule drive is different than Wheel Horse tractors.

I'm in Waynesboro and for the snow that we get here, the single-stage snowthrower should be enough to care for the snow. Attached is one of my videos of my 523Dxi at my old house in Maryland. There are a few more of mine on YouTube.

John

• Excellent 2

gwest_ca

Welcome to Red Square.

This link will take you to an attachment list you can download so you have the model numbers.

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

jay bee

:text-welcomewave: to :rs: