Sign in to follow this  
Wheel Horse Fan

416-8 233 hrs, worth a $1000

Wheel Horse Fan

There is a 416-8 on ebay with 233 hours on it. Looks immaculate from the picture. It is located 20 mins from me. Do you think it would be worth $1000 or should I try for less if they like cash?

Description:

"You are bidding on I believe a 1997 Toro Wheel Horse Tractor lawn Mower. First of all, there are only 233 Hours on the mower. Second, mower has some minor surface wear on the deck; but no rust anywhere. This has the easy attachment to remove the deck and add a plow or whatever. Cuts grass like a champ, always starts up; Have had this in my family for the last 5 years and have never had any problems with it. Could use a minor tune up- oil change, that kind of thing. "

Wonder if they have done routine oil changes, maintence stuff.

Link

Thanks

Rollerman

WH Fan...I moved your post here to "Wheel Horse Tractors"

Sure looks like a nice tractor & well kept up.

Putting a price on a used tractor is always speculative...condition, location, hours of use...but that one doesn't seem to be out of line considering what similiar models in that condition have sold for.

Jim_M

If it's as nice as it looks, and it almost has to be with those low hours, it's worth every bit of his buy it now price.

Wheel Horse Fan

Ok, thanks for moving the post. I know it's always tough to put a price on a used tractor. I at least want to make sure its reasonable. I believe it is, but could always use a second opinion. I'm hoping to look at it today because I am in DC until Thursday afternoon.

Thanks again!

Operator

Hope you get the bid! It is a nice looking unit.

Randy

PS - Let us know.

Wheel Horse Fan

Thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it.

Well never heard back from the person, so I didn't get a chance to check it out today. If I can't go look at it tomorrow then I won't be able to. I will be out of town all week. Then I have to decide if I should buy it site unseen. I guess if I go pick it up and it doesn't run or there is some big problem then I could always bail on it, but not sure if I could do that.