Sign in to follow this  
bell

did some trading...

bell

I went to do some trading with Jim (rustyoldjunk) today... I came home with this SWEET 1257!!! It has a newer replacement K301 on it and a 8-speed transmission... It runs FANTASTIC! I just have to figure out a slight pulley/ drivebelt issue and she'll be ready to work!

1257_002.jpg

1257_004.jpg

1257_003.jpg

It has a BRAND NEW 23x10.50-12 Carlisle Super Lug on it and another slightly used one... I've been wanting to build a puller and I think this one would be a perfect starting point... I just have to finish about 15 other projects first. lol

I also bought a few pieces/ parts from Jim...

1257_001.jpg

including a 1045 front wheel/ tire in VERY good condition!!! I just need to find one more tire. Anybody have one? :drool:

1257_005.jpg

Thanks again Jim!!! It was good to see you again! :omg:

TJ

Ya....Great....another tractor. Are you sure you can't find more pictures of your wife washing the truck. :drool:

Looks like you made another good haul. :omg:

rustyoldjunk

i hope you enjoy the 1257 John.im tickled to have the 1054 back.i believe the 1257 will make a great puller.along with the newer 8 speed trans it has the thicker rear hubs also.i was good seeing you again John i will have get over to your place to see all the horses you have added since i was there last.