ranger

Biker Funeral

ranger

I saw a photo on a forum I subscribe to, I don’t think I’m allowed to post it on here, Copyright? It shows a deceased biker sitting astride his Harley, full riding gear, helmet etc, enclosed in a huge glass casket, being lowered into the grave! I’ve seen coffins carried on all kinds of “Vehicles” etc, and I thought, ”WHEELHEARSE”?

• Haha 2

Jeff-C175
44 minutes ago, ranger said:

sitting astride his Harley, full riding gear, helmet etc, enclosed in a huge glass casket

Just imagine the puzzled look on the archeologist's faces when they dig HIM up in 1000 years! :eusa-think:

GOOGLE: "biker buried on his bike" to see pics.

This looks like it occurred in 2014 and IMHO it's a shame that nice '67 Harley went to the grave with him!

Edited by Jeff-C175
  • Haha 2

ranger
18 minutes ago, Jeff-C175 said:

Just imagine the puzzled look on the archeologist's faces when they dig HIM up in 1000 years! :eusa-think:

GOOGLE: "biker buried on his bike" to see pics.

This looks like it occurred in 2014 and IMHO it's a shame that nice '67 Harley went to the grave with him!

Just imagine someone digging it up in a few years, having watched “Ghostrider” the night before. 💀👻🙀

• Haha 3

8ntruck

I've seen adds for a for a hearse towed by a motorcycle that is styled like the old horse drawn hearse.

• Like 1