steader

C 125

steader

Looking at a C-125. Has a tiller, mower deck, ag, turf tires, cleaves hitch. He bought it new in 83. Garage kept. never seen the rain original seat is mint. oil change every 50 hrs.

1000 hrs on it. He is asking $1.050.  Runs great. Should I pull the triger?

wheel hourse.jpg

WheelH.jpg

WH.jpg

WH3.jpg

WH4.jpg

WH5.jpg

• Heart 5

ebinmaine

YYYEEESSSS

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

squonk

Yes and here's a tip. I had a 73 no name that I bought from the original owner. Never saw rain. The first time it rained when it was outside when I owned it the rain left waterspots that would not come off no matter what I did. If you have a landfill or powerplant in your area wax that hood good first thing. and if it gets rained on get it dried off ASAP! 

• Like 4

steader
20 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

YYYEEESSSS

I Bought It!!!! Thanks, Now it begins... 2 Wheel Horses In the garage!

• Like 4
  • Excellent 4

ebinmaine
1 minute ago, steader said:

Now it begins

Excellent choice. 

So have you ordered up a largererer Wheelhorse storage area???

• Like 2

steader

Thanks, I pulled the trigger! it was on marketplace for 4 min.....I was the first to respond!

• Like 3

rjg854

Cool, we've hooked another one :laughing-rolling:

• Excellent 2
  • Haha 6

haydendavid380

Tell you what, if you get and and don't like it, I'll give you $50 for the tiller 😆

• Haha 2

Stormin

Great tractor the C-125. Mine was the first Wheel Horse I owned. Been joined by two more C series.

• Like 3

SylvanLakeWH

Great choice!

Love the black Hoods!

:ph34r:

• Like 1

c-series don

Nice find, I think that’s a fair price. Be careful, these things tend to multiply. Ask just about anyone here!

• Like 2

steader

Thanks, I pulled the trigger! it was on marketplace for 4 min.....I was the first to respond!

Hopefully 2 Wheel Horse and a Husqvarna will last me until im At the Villages in FL!! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Darb1964

I have the same tractor, l bought it from the original owners son with a tiller and good deck. Mine does not have a hour meter but it runs very good. I bought it in 2010 for about the same $, no regrets. It was the second WH I have owned, I bought a 520-H new in 1989. I now have sixteen, it very well may have been seventeen if you didn't beat me to it. Congratulations, you made a great decision and saved me explaining to my bride how on earth I possibly could use another tractor. Gives me until tomorrow to come up with seven teen's justification. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

steader
4 minutes ago, Darb1964 said:

I have the same tractor, l bought it from the original owners son with a tiller and good deck. Mine does not have a hour meter but it runs very good. I bought it in 2010 for about the same $, no regrets. It was the second WH I have owned, I bought a 520-H new in 1989. I now have sixteen, it very well may have been seventeen if you didn't beat me to it. Congratulations, you made a great decision and saved me explaining to my bride how on earth I possibly could use another tractor. Gives me until tomorrow to come up with seven teen's justification. 

Thanks, the owner was sooo meticulous and I promised him I would toke care of it. If I have any ? can I reach out?

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

JohnD
9 minutes ago, steader said:

If I have any ? can I reach out?

That's what we're here for! 

• Like 2

WheelhorseBob

Should you buy it.....coming here with that question is akin to going in a bar and asking the fella next to you if you should order a drink. Very nice tractor from the guy on the next stool down😝

• Haha 5

Darb1964
1 hour ago, steader said:

Thanks, the owner was sooo meticulous and I promised him I would toke care of it. If I have any ? can I reach out?

Yes, the crazy thing, mine has the aggie back tires also , originals came with it. I use it to till my big gardens every year and a few friends. The seller told me it came with a plastic seat pan, his father backed into something and broke it shortly after he got it. The dealer put the medal one on for free. A year later I bought a C-105, same thing from a father's son, with a good deck and high shoot snow thrower. The seat pan is plastic. That was number three, four 5-18H, five 418-8 six 1067, it started so innocent, once I joined red square I found I was not alone, I have become, wheel horse crazy. You know when you spend more on batteries than food, you're, wheel horse crazy. You may have time to escape, but i doubt it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

ebinmaine
7 hours ago, steader said:

We're all here to help you out...

Whatever it is you need to know. 

Just post the question and likely within minutes you'll have an answer, or 6. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Mickwhitt

Don that is just amazing! 

I have a Wheelhorse   a John deere lawn tractor and I'm lookingvfir number three, and a good divorce lawyer my wife says lol.

• Haha 5

Gregor
41 minutes ago, c-series don said:

I purchased my first Wheel Horse new in1984, a Work Horse GT-1800. Then slowly but surely it turned into this, and actually I have acquired two more since this picture was taken a few years ago!! So like the guys here said, they tend to multiply!!! 

That is just AMAZING !

If I was to show that to my wife, she wouldn't sleep night.

Edited by Gregor
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

JoeM

Tiller tines look to be in very good shape, not to much wear!

Sweet set set up read to go!

• Like 2

OutdoorEnvy

awesome collection Don!  I like photos like that very much for two reasons, first is the appreciation of nice equipment and second so I can show my wife there's much worse than me out there!  haha! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, OutdoorEnvy said:

awesome collection Don!  I like photos like that very much for two reasons, first is the appreciation of nice equipment and second so I can show my wife there's much worse than me out there!  haha! 

You ever get the chance to come out towards New England see if you can time it to one of the shows that Don goes to. 

He's good people.