steader

B 100 automatic

steader

I was wondering if the b 100 auto is a garden tractor?? I recently garbed one for $200. Runs fine but no breaks or parking break. I wanted to till the garden but no posi diff.... 

• Like 1

clueless

B-100 auto should be a garden tractor, but wheel horse did make a B tractor that is not a garden tractor. Some pics and model and serial number would confirm what you have.

JoeM

Started out with a B100 Auto. Good machine, it will till. It is a garden weight machine. Cast rear and heavy duty hydro.

You are right those did not have a external brake on the transmission. Only a parking brake paw internal that disengages when you engage the drive belt. 

Being a Hydro it is robust but had the smaller 1 inch axles not the 1 1/8. Not a problem just make sure your wheel hubs don't have any play. 

When you till and want to hold it back..... just use a little reverse. I don't use the brakes on any of my other hydros just the stick for tilling. 

Wheel weights would be a plus for tilling and traction.

Put some pics up of the machine we like them. 

• Like 2

953 nut

:WRS:

If your brake pedal is properly adjusted it will move the motion controller to neutral and the transmission will hydraulically lock.  Not sure what year yours is but this manual should be helpful.

• Like 1

oliver2-44

:text-welcomeconfetti:Were a little bit like small children when it comes to :wwp:

• Haha 1

haydendavid380

The D's are tillage monsters and they didn't have posi.

If my little 8 hp can pull a plow through the earth, I think you be okay with a tiller. The tiller is already a bunch of weight on the drive wheels. 

The Tuul Crib

:text-welcomeconfetti:T😎:rs:

:happy-jumpeveryone::happy-jumpeveryone::wwp:

rjg854

:WRS: @steader looks as tho the boys are taking good care of you. Yeah, :text-coolphotos: would be nice.