Stepney

1957 Country Squire

ebinmaine

Love that thing. 

Have to check it out sometime....

WHNJ701

I think I would have kept the 725,  that patina would really clean up nice.   I kinda regret selling my 700 wonderboy.  There is a really nice all original 725 for sale by me, it's priced on the higher side but it would be the one to get.   

Stepney
28 minutes ago, jabelman said:

I think I would have kept the 725,  that patina would really clean up nice.   I kinda regret selling my 700 wonderboy.  There is a really nice all original 725 for sale by me, it's priced on the higher side but it would be the one to get.   

Indeed, but in the end I have 4 WH's that are too small for much rational work and only mow and occasionally push snow. F-Cub is .. still not doing so hot. This is perfect for skidding firewood and moving trailers about the yard. In the end all that Simplicity would have done is cut grass. Limited room. Around here a PK sort of machine is ridiculous money. For what I had in the Simp, it only made sense. 

• Like 2

roadapples

Country Squire sounds like a ford station wagon....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

oliver2-44

@Stepney  I have a memory stick that has a ton of EPCO tractor files on it. I’ll search it to see if it has The Country Squire on it

• Like 1

squonk

Country Squire was made by a Economy outlet and was geared toward the mail order crowd I think.

• Like 1

wildman

That Simplicity looks just like my 1963 .Nice score