Sign in to follow this  
Renrag

The quickie

Pullstart

Looks good enough to work and get dirty :D

If you haven’t before, please consider becoming a supporting member.  Not only does it unlock your ability to upload more pictures, it helps to preserve this site for years to come!

• Like 5

rjg854

:text-yeahthat:  what pullstart posted

• Like 2

Renrag

How would i check into that?

Renrag

Where or who could i talk to about starter for it, my magnets

shattered in mine and i couldn't fix it thiss time. My 93 craftsman starter works on it, but can't find another one of them either, atleast by motor number

Edited by Renrag

Pullstart
14 hours ago, Renrag said:

How would i check into that?

Heading to the RedSquare store will get you options for membership as you see fit.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/ 

Pullstart
14 hours ago, Renrag said:

Where or who could i talk to about starter for it, my magnets

shattered in mine and i couldn't fix it thiss time. My 93 craftsman starter works on it, but can't find another one of them either, atleast by motor number

What engine is in that machine?  I see it is a vertical shaft, but I’m guessing some details need to be made clear.  

Renrag

Sorry busy couple days, it's a 82 11h briggs on horse with a 16 tooth gear. My 93 12h craftsman briggs fits and works, only difference is the way the cone set up is. I've found 2 that say fits 83 11h, but not listing for 82, is there any difference in 1 year? I'm  just learning on some of these facts. This is my first horse and a learning experience, I'm going to see if my 2015 ariens 17.5 would work, but it is a lot newer, close set up tho. I figure if it fits might be easier finding a one for it. Thanks for at least checking on my posts y'all.

Oh yeah I went over the dash lettering today with white paint, I'll get picks after I clean it up a little. A paint marker does great untill you dab it a little to much leaving it to splatter 🙄, but all in all looks good, finally can read that I was supposed to read owners manual to operate 😂, boy I'm like 25 years late on that one. 

Edited by Renrag

Renrag

Just a little added lighting too, I just need to find a old blinker to make that tail light blink. If I asked $600 for this machine and all the stock parts I set aside, all but the rear fenders (stock) are missing, would that be to much? I have way more in it, heck just deck alone cost half that to rebuild.

16182938167203207948289872442382.jpg

16182938546009054075222772657884.jpg

Edited by Renrag

Pullstart

There are plenty of people who could find the value in this machine.  Many people say if it mows it’s worth at least $300.  Adding up what you have into it in your sales ad, you might find someone looking for a lawn duty machine.  Being that it’s a vertical shaft engine, the platform isn’t built as tough as what many of us here are used to... but that doesn’t mean it’s worthless.