Sign in to follow this  
TJ

Me And My 310

TJ

My daughter took a couple of pictures of me and my 310. The mower deck is off while I clear brush and scrub trees from my back yard.

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

Tom

bustedglass

Lookin GOOD Tom :omg: .

JimD

nice tractor, nice scenery! :omg:

Sparky

Looks good. Whats the story behind the grey pedals and tie-rods and lift handle?

Mike...........

igota310-8

Looks good. Whats the story behind the grey pedals and tie-rods and lift handle?

Mike...........

Im guessing Primer.....And a Great looking Horse too :omg:

TJ

Mike...........

The tractor was junk when I bought it, and I didn't restore it, but rebuilt it. I used the gray to try and pull the eye off from the obvious flaws ( I think TT would call it a ten-footer.)

This one is never going to be a trailer queen, but I am just proud of what this tractor can do. I don't abuse her, but I do work her hard.

thanks for all of the nice comments.

Tom

JoeMonag

Tom, nice looking 310, what year is it, Ihave an 88 310-8 that I bought in 2007 to replace an old 73 8hp 4 speed. I recently installed a Johnny Bucket on it. They are a great little tractors. Joe in Norton

TJ

Tom, nice looking 310, what year is it, Ihave an 88 310-8 that I bought in 2007 to replace an old 73 8hp 4 speed. I recently installed a Johnny Bucket on it. They are a great little tractors. Joe in Norton

It's a 90, and the little "magnum 10" can get the job done.

Tom

bitten

Tom:

Looking good for a 10'er. We have a 85' with the K series that is in restore state right know. They are good working tractors that with the right set up will pull, push and do just about anything something this size can do.

Have fun with it,

P.J.