DennisThornton

Power King model, Wheel Horse to follow I hope

DennisThornton

GT14 pic.JPG Download STL file GT14 Scale Garden Tractor Model • 3D printing object, goodsons_hobbies

May be an image of food

This fellow offers downloads so a 3D printer is needed.  I just found him this week and I really don't know much yet.  I don't think he has any WH files yet...

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/gt14-scale-garden-tractor-model

Part of my Scale Scale Garden Tractor series. Model files print at 1/25 scale at 100%.

I have included front axles and rear fenders for both standard 8-16 rear tires, and large 8-24 rear tires in this download. You will find a selection of tires and wheels for the GT models in a separate download.

These fun little models are easy to print and assemble. Most components can be printed without support once you orient them correctly. Assembly is easy, you will need a hobby knife or drill bits, super glue, a few cm of filament, and .055" wire for axles and steering column, any diameter around that will work, the holes are undersized and can be drilled to fit. You will find holes which mate up between components, simply insert a piece of 1.8mm filament, trim to fit, and glue each piece together using the filament as alignment. Dry fit first, you may find you need the filament to hold several components together!

Edited by DennisThornton
another pic
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 2

squonk

I want that 2414! :banana-dreads:

DennisThornton
1 minute ago, squonk said:

I want that 2414! :banana-dreads:

I want a 1614!  Friend has a 3D printer.  Maybe it's finally time that I have one.

I'm not sure how he measures and builds the 3D files but I did mention "Wheel Horses" to him.

• Like 2

ebinmaine

VERY cool stuff