Sign in to follow this  
Sarthurs01

Finally got to work the c81

Sarthurs01

I finally was able to get out and use the c81 this weekend. Always fun to get some seat time on “old reliable“

94662757-C053-48A0-8354-12F2BC8C88DD.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 5

Pollack Pete

Nice Horse.Nice rear tires.

• Thanks 1

peter lena

sarthurs01, I can relate , was snow blowing last night and a plowing fool this am , my c-85 came with an 8 hp kohler , that I used for years plowing miles of snow, changed it over to a 12 hp magnum couple of years ago , best swap i ever did , modified all the problem areas , love using it , pete

• Like 2

The Tuul Crib

Well @Sarthurs01start by saying nice-looking rig! Glad to know that somebody got snow to push!:angry-tappingfoot: i'm here in Nashville Tennessee bought a snow blade

four years ago in anticipation to push snow. it hasn't touched a flake of snow yet!

Enjoy!

• Thanks 1

Sarthurs01
1 hour ago, The Tuul Crib said:

Well @Sarthurs01start by saying nice-looking rig! Glad to know that somebody got snow to push!:angry-tappingfoot: i'm here in Nashville Tennessee bought a snow blade

four years ago in anticipation to push snow. it hasn't touched a flake of snow yet!

Enjoy!

Thanks! Well the way everything seams to go these days you never know you may get dumped on someday!

• Like 1

Pollack Pete
1 hour ago, The Tuul Crib said:

it hasn't touched a flake of snow yet!

Don't complain.Been snowing here every other day and more to come the rest of the week.Not to mention the 35 inches we got back in December.I'd rather be cutting grass. Can take my time mowing.When it snows,I have to get right out and take care of it.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1