71_Bronco

520H Question

Handy Don
1 hour ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

That's a package deal of $1500-2000 in my neck of the woods.

Same here. Great curb appeal (hub caps, no visible rust, intact foot mats!). Hours might take something off but the suitcase weight rack on the back might even bump it up $150 or so--those are uncommon and pricey.

Edited by Handy Don

WheelhorseBob

That is a very nice package. I have a similar one minus mid mount and suitcase weighs. No one mentioned the newish tires. I would put the whole thing on market place in the 2000k range. Little more little less. What ever he does please convince him not to part it out. It’s way too nice and they aren’t making tractors like it any longer!

Chestnut
8 hours ago, WheelhorseBob said:

That is a very nice package. I have a similar one minus mid mount and suitcase weighs. No one mentioned the newish tires. I would put the whole thing on market place in the 2000k range. Little more little less. What ever he does please convince him not to part it out. It’s way too nice and they aren’t making tractors like it any longer!

I'm with WheelHorse Bob on almost everything. If I was seller I'd be on the plus side of $2000, buyer on the minus side. The tractor and implements are much too nice to "part out" but you can tell from previous comments that there are two schools of thought on implements - "one tractor one implement" vs. "implements are easy to change". There could be a market for the tractor with one implement and the other implements individually. Personally I've got two 520H's at my mother in law's and I've never changed an implement. The one I got last winter had the snowblower installed and came with a 60" deck and rototiller. The deck and tiller are still in the shed. I'll probably never use the deck. Have other tractors to mow and 60" is way overkill for the amount of lawn. I have half an eye out for a WH to pull implements with the sleeve hitch.

• Like 2