Sign in to follow this  
tgranthamfd

tgranthamfd's Suburban

bell

Looks GREAT!!! Not long and you'll be cruising the neighborhood in STYLE! :scratchead:

tgranthamfd

Haven't gotten a lot done the last couple of weeks, been playing aroun with the 2 new / old horses I got. :hide: I did manage to get the steering wheel painted, and the exhaust put on. I found a original K91 Kohler muffler, Which is not tapered but it looks good and it is close enough to "correct" for me. Sorrry not much progress but here is a couple of pictures, along with one of the hood test fitted but unfinished, or unstarted should I say. :scratchead: Thanks for lookin.

DSC00991.jpg

DSC00989.jpg

and

DSC00990.jpg

unfinished hood on

DSC00992.jpg

and

DSC00994.jpg

tgranthamfd

I haven't gotten to much done lately, ended up with to many irons in the fire, and the clod weather. I did find one thing that I had not posted, though. I had sprayed the deck with the Rusto. Rust Reformer, a few weeks back and have gotten the gas tank coated with RedCoat. I have a pic of the deck almost ready for paint. Thanks for lookin.

DSC01023.jpg

rmaynard

Don't know if I missed it, but have you said what you are painting with? Brand, color, shaker cans, or gun?

Great job so far.

Bob

tgranthamfd

Don't know if I missed it, but have you said what you are painting with? Brand, color, shaker cans, or gun?

Great job so far.

Bob

I started out with the IH farm and Implement from Valspar then switched to the IH Restoration Series from Valspar. Seems like it flows out better and dries a little bit quicker. OH, it is all spray bombed with rattel cans.

rmaynard

Thanks. Great job.

Ken B

Looking sweet! :notworthy: