Stormin

It's getting closer.

Stormin

We live in a mainly rural area. Carol and I are really in the sticks and have/are being very carefull. We have heard there's an outbreak in the local village 3 miles away.

Eldest daughter phoned today. She lives, with her two sons, on the edge of a town 9 miles away. Number 2 grandson, Bailey, has tested positive. Lisa gets tested once a week by her employer and number 3, Lewis, has been working from home. Bailey is unemployed. None of them has been out except for essentials. Bailey went to the local super market a couple of days ago. That is when she thinks he caught it.

Lisa and Lewis have gone to get tested as a precaution. But they'll self isolate anyway. But it shows no matter how carefull you are, you can still get infected.

• Sad 13
  • Heart 1

squonk

:(

tunahead72

Dammit Norm, I'm very sorry to hear that.  Please continue to stay safe and take care of yourselves, I have every intention of meeting you in person one of these days. B)

• Thanks 1

Stormin

Thanks Ed. Lisa and Lewis's tests came out negative. But to self isolate for 12 days. Baily is confined to his room.

• Like 2

Maxwell-8

You guys have the ultra infectious virus going around, stay safe! take care!

• Thanks 1

Stormin

Well Bailey is up and about now.  Apart from feeling a bit tired now and then, is feeling fine.  :handgestures-thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

tunahead72

Good to hear! :thumbs:

• Thanks 1

953 nut
2 hours ago, Stormin said:

Well Bailey is up and about now.  Apart from feeling a bit tired now and then, is feeling fine.  :handgestures-thumbup:

:woohoo:      Glad she is doing well!    Took my wife about three weeks to get back to normal. I tested positive but had absolutely no symptoms at all. I did quarantine with the wife for three weeks and did all of our shopping on line with contactless pick-up at the store.

• Thanks 1

Stormin

BTW, Richard. Bailey is a he. :D