Danny101

Pond / Speedex FG tire info?

Danny101

One good thing about it is that it still runs and drives!  Thank you all for your encouragement!

Edited by Danny101
because
  • Excellent 2

953 nut
3 hours ago, Danny101 said:

I guess they didn't turn to the left very much back then.

That was built before NASCAR,  :auto-checkeredflag:  "Turn left,   go fast"              :ychain:

• Haha 1

tractornut86

The "Fg" that was in the wheel horse book was a peice together tractor that no one has ever seen and doesn't even use a Ford Model A motor.  As Oldiron said before they are 7.50×22 for original size but some use 8.3×22 that are bigger but a lot cheaper. I do see some modifications done to the tractor. If possible would like a few pictures to save to registry and if need any help feel free to contact me and see if can help out.

• Like 1

Danny101
On 1/11/2021 at 4:20 PM, tractornut86 said:

The "Fg" that was in the wheel horse book was a peice together tractor that no one has ever seen and doesn't even use a Ford Model A motor.  As Oldiron said before they are 7.50×22 for original size but some use 8.3×22 that are bigger but a lot cheaper. I do see some modifications done to the tractor. If possible would like a few pictures to save to registry and if need any help feel free to contact me and see if can help out.

Thank you for the info! I will get some more pictures uploaded soon.

• Thanks 1

AHS
On 1/8/2021 at 8:53 PM, ZXT said:

Jim, the engine/trans are Model A. Rear end looks to be T.

Wow! That gives me chills! When Cecil was young! 

• Like 1

Danny101

Ok, well I have been working on this off and on for a few months and have got it to this point.  I am definitely going to redo the sheet metal hood with new metal.  Question...where can I get a carburetor kit for the original Tillotsen carb?  I am finding out that the regular carb kit for a Ford version of the Tillotsen carb will not work.  Evidently these were designed for just tractor use.

IMG_20210331_145031.jpg

IMG_20210331_145048.jpg

IMG_20210331_145151.jpg

IMG_20210108_144355_3.jpg

• Excellent 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

WOW to the tractor and coupe