Sign in to follow this  
Jim_M

Garage cleaning time

Jim_M

Last Sunday I pulled everything out of the back bay of the garage, cleaned, got rid of some junk that I never should have saved in the first place and reorganized everything.

All but 2 of these, the 308-8 with the tiller and the D with the loader are on my "to do" (restore)list. A couple of them may be for sale this summer, A D-160 with a 48" deck, 875 with a 36" deck and possibly a 401.

untitled5-1.jpg

untitled4-1.jpg

untitled3-1.jpg

KyBlue

What a great collection, IMO anyhow!

Kelly

Nice, I like to see them all out in the open like that, Jim keep me in mind on the 875 I think my yougest boy Ryan 8 would like that, will the lights still be on it????? just asking.

whfan74

Hey Jim nice looking herd you have there.....hey I see one that looks familiar! :omg:

Jim_M

Nice, I like to see them all out in the open like that, Jim keep me in mind on the 875 I think my yougest boy Ryan 8 would like that, will the lights still be on it????? just asking.

Sorry Kelly, the lights came off before the tractor went back in the garage.

Jim

Rollerman

Jim if space is an issue an the barn is getting full back at the farm...

You could always keep a few here....or just that big one with the K 341 in it.

Hope you can get your space maximized in the garage for parking your truck inside.

Better make a rack & stack them.

By the way....what is the tractor in the last pic on the bottom left...the Electro?

HorseFixer

Better make a rack & stack them.

Dont listen to Stephen Jim! Stacking them doesn't work :omg:

Jim_M

Stephen,

You're correct, that's the Electro 12 that I picked up from Scott last weekend. It's a nice straight tractor, just needs a little mothering. It's going to have the Trac Vac on it this fall.

Jim

Jim_M

By the way Stephen....Do you want me to deliver the D-160 or will you be picking it up?

Jim

Rollerman

Dont listen to Stephen Jim! Stacking them doesn't work

Works great with the RJ's & Suburbans Duke as you know....just tricky to stack D series up. :omg:

Here's my b@ll burner bunks.

0525091420.jpg

Jim delivery is fine...come up & see whats new.

wh500special

By the way Stephen....Do you want me to deliver the D-160 or will you be picking it up?

Jim

Hey! I recognize that tractor!

Stephen, you're only the 4th owner of that thing since it was new.

Steve

HorseFixer

Works great with the RJ's & Suburbans Duke as you know....just tricky to stack D series up.

Not for me! have Mig & Tig will Fabricate! Build it and they will come :drool: :omg:

jusjeepn

Jim, I've been to your place! where were you hiding all those? :omg: I guess when you have Kelly and me there at the same time you kinda want to keep things hidden! :drool: Great to see em all out for some much needed air!

Jim_M

Pat,

They were all there but 2, it's just that the garage was such a mess you couldn't see them. There are more that didn't get to come out for the picture. I'm married, so I'm pretty good at hiding them.

Jim

d180man

Hi nice yard full :drool: what you getting for the d160 if i can ask :omg: but nices tractors! :drool:

Jim_M

Curtis,

I already have someone in line for it, but if he decides he doesn't want it I'll let you know and we can talk price then.

Jim