Mike'sHorseBarn

The other side of Corona

8ntruck

That's good news.  Hang in there.

Our neighbor was exposed to covid last week where he works.  A couple days later, he starts feeling bad, so he self quarentened.  Good news from him yesterday, his covid test came back negative.

• Like 2

Stormin

Good to hear. Take it easy. :handgestures-thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Achto

Happy to hear that you made it through. I hope that you do not have any long term effects from it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JAinVA

Hope you have no lasting effects as well. Glad  you are better.

• Thanks 1

WHNJ701

Feel better, my wife had it earlier, me and the kids didn't catch it.  she still can't smell anything 2 months later.  She has no idea I have spraying that old bolens in the basement wd40.

• Haha 4

Tractorhead

Good to read you‘re Doing better.

Start a little smoother t give your Body enough time to convalescent completeley .

Stay Safe with best Wished over the Big Pond

👍

• Thanks 1

953 nut

:woohoo:                  Great to hear you beat the bug!      Family of 6 down the street has been playing musical caregivers for more than a month. Oldest daughter was the first to be symptomatic, she isolated and then one by one they all came down with it. This stuff is so contagious and too many people are letting down their guard.

Everybody stay smart, stay safe, stay well.

• Like 3

Mike'sHorseBarn
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

This stuff is so contagious and too many people are letting down their guard.

Everybody stay smart, stay safe, stay well.

Yea it is. I've always been an avid hand sanitizer user even before corona. I always wear my mask in public, but I figured I'd get it anyway. I work in the county courthouse and its only a matter of time until I touched a countertop or door knob or something and got it. I do know my vehicle will have to be sanitized when I'm better! What worries me is that my mother texted me and said she cooked broccoli tonight and couldn't taste or smell it so I guess here we go with her!

• Sad 2

Tractorhead
3 hours ago, Mike'sHorseBarn said:

Yea it is. I've always been an avid hand sanitizer user even before corona. I always wear my mask in public, but I figured I'd get it anyway. I work in the county courthouse and its only a matter of time until I touched a countertop or door knob or something and got it. I do know my vehicle will have to be sanitized when I'm better! What worries me is that my mother texted me and said she cooked broccoli tonight and couldn't taste or smell it so I guess here we go with her!

Luckily until now i’m untouched by the Virus, but each more i hear, the more i realize it‘s extremely different how strong it was.

I hope that a vaccine will be available soon.

Crossing my fingers and hope all who get‘s infected in witch way ever may have the easiest and smoothest form of that Virus.

Stay Save all

• Like 1