Racinbob

The Painter

ebinmaine

He missed a spot :ROTF:

• Haha 1

rmaynard

I've had that happen to me, but that's a story for another day.

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, rmaynard said:

I've had that happen to me, but that's a story for another day.

Is it another day yet?

rmaynard
1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

Is it another day yet?

Don't want to step on someone else's thread. But, okay. I was painting a fireplace surround in a very upscale home. The paint can was on the floor, on a painters tarp, covering an antique persian rug. I was on a ladder. As I came down, my foot hit the can, knocked it over on its side. The lid held the paint until somehow I kicked the can, causing the lid to come off like an explosion. Oops... paint went through the tarp and all over the rug. 

• Sad 3

ebinmaine
28 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

Don't want to step on someone else's thread. But, okay. I was painting a fireplace surround in a very upscale home. The paint can was on the floor, on a painters tarp, covering an antique persian rug. I was on a ladder. As I came down, my foot hit the can, knocked it over on its side. The lid held the paint until somehow I kicked the can, causing the lid to come off like an explosion. Oops... paint went through the tarp and all over the rug. 

DAMM

squonk

Ever open a stubborn bag of potato chips? You're tugging away getting nowhere and then BOOM! You end up with 2 or 3 chips and the dog gets the rest! 

• Haha 4

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, squonk said:

Ever open a stubborn bag of potato chips? You're tugging away getting nowhere and then BOOM! You end up with 2 or 3 chips and the dog gets the rest! 

I've had that happen with chips but many moons ago I very nearly emptied a decent sized bag of smart food popcorn. :bitch:

I was told once that you have to be smarter than the item that you are trying to use.

Cardboard regularly defeats me....

I eat a fair amount of nuts, seeds, granola, protein bars, things like that.

Planters company has a small bag that I pick up on a pretty regular basis. It's supposed to have the capability of being torn open from the side and then resealed. First of all who in the world is not eating the whole bag? That's just ridiculous.:lol:

The slit in the plastic on every single one of those forsaken bags is just a touch too high and I learned very quickly to just open it with the utility knife. 

Yep.  I've lost trail mix...   But don't you think I didn't pick it right back up and eat it!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

squonk

We keep our cat food in one of those popcorn tins they sell at Christmas. We keep it on top of the refrig in the kitchen. I went to grab it this morning and as I was lowering it down the lid popped off and landed on my head then hit the floor. Sounded like a Ringo Starr cymbal crash! :helmet:

• Haha 3

ebinmaine
5 minutes ago, squonk said:

Sounded like a Ringo Starr cymbal crash

:ROTF:

Pullstart

I saw this the other day, I’d rather be victim of your grandson’s explosion Bob than this!  Then again, this guy wasn’t the victim here..

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 2