12Horse Paladin

You guys & your addiction(s)/bad habbit(s)

12Horse Paladin

To be continued, hopefully sooner rather than later🤔😉😄...

20201110_143302.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

You can't blame me Mr Man Pal Chief Guy. 

I don't do the painting as you well know but Trina uses Rust-Oleum anyways so what's in your hand is not my fault. 

:ROTF:

Looking forward to seeing what it is that you are up to. 

:wh:

• Haha 2

12Horse Paladin
4 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:scratchead:          I grew up in a house with lead pipes for plumbing, sprayed DDT on our garden without a mask, rode in the back of pickup trucks, worked around asbestos while on construction sites, made numerous power entries to the reactor building while I was a Nuclear Power Plant operator, drank, smoked and experimented with a few substances and you expect me to be afraid of spray paint.      :laughing-rollingyellow:

👌👍🏼👍🏼!!

• Like 1

12Horse Paladin

Ive got 200rds of linked 50bmg i just couldnt passup for the price of 2bux a pull,, settin in ammo cans...still waiting on an actual FIFTY to use it in...

So a pair of rear wheel weights for a '74-'85 CASE garden tractor i have yet to own, for $13.60 (cost of the can of Power Red) shouldnt be so hard to understand, is it...?🤔

😁😄

20201110_191348.jpg

Edited by 12Horse Paladin
Typos

1mor Project

I've got a 444 Case and another smaller one with 12" tires for parts if you are interested enough to drive to the western side of the state. I think both have mowers and one blower for the 444. This is my first post, so I hope it works.

• Excellent 4

ebinmaine
5 hours ago, 1mor Project said:

I've got a 444 Case and another smaller one with 12" tires for parts if you are interested enough to drive to the western side of the state. I think both have mowers and one blower for the 444. This is my first post, so I hope it works.

Post works fine. 

Welcome. 

Achto

@1mor Project :WRS: From a fellow Cheese Head.

12Horse Paladin
On 11/10/2020 at 9:36 PM, 1mor Project said:

I certainly would be/am interested, but at this time, just not able.

Ty for the offer, though, and welcome!😊

1mor Project

I certainly would be/am interested, but at this time, just not able.

Ty for the offer, though, and welcome!

I don't plan to do anything with it until next spring, maybe the Le Suere Swap meet at the end of April, so no rush at this time. If things change, just let me know.

• Like 1

charging10

I used that case ironclad paint on a farmall pedal tractor project a few years ago,a bit pricey but excellent results for a spray can.

• Like 1