Sign in to follow this  
Greentored

Road trip with a semi-empty trailer coming up!

Greentored

Two 'long weekend' lantern collector gatherings- cancelled

NY mid summer vacation- cancelled

NY annual bow hunting trip- cancelled

Big Show (wouldv'e been my first!)- cancelled

Random plow days/meet n greets- cancelled

IM DONE WITH IT! November 7th-15th I'm hooking a trailer on the truck and the boss and I are taking a road trip! I have a Bronco 14 to drop off and 856/857 to pick up in Ohio, then we're heading west toward you Indiana folks where I see all the Horses I can never access, and hope to throw something on the trailer. The boss says she is hopeful that this isn't a 'week of just tractors' but shes not a dummy- shes well aware of the addiction:lol:

With that being said, Id be heading that way with two empty spots on the trailer, and I have a NICE 312-8 and '64 Simplicity Landlord that could possibly be loaded up if anyone up that way is interested. If no interest, I will be happy to do some 'haulin help' between NC/OH/IN areas in exchange for a couple cold ones.

Any takers?

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart

Looking for anything in MI?  I’ll be around I think... there’s a pretty sweet breakfast dive down the road :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Greentored
On 10/16/2020 at 8:46 AM, pullstart said:

Looking for anything in MI?  I’ll be around I think... there’s a pretty sweet breakfast dive down the road :handgestures-thumbupright:

Not really sure what I'm looking for til I see it :lol:  

If we end up your way I'll let ya know!

• Thanks 1

Greentored

I put a shine on the 312-8 and it sold locally in less than 24 hours for full asking price!  Extra funds to bring another one home, yeah!!

• Like 1

Pullstart

Every time I see this post, in my head it says Road trip with an empty semi trailer!  Woo Hoo what a load!  We want pics!  :D

• Haha 1

Greentored
22 hours ago, pullstart said:

Every time I see this post, in my head it says Road trip with an empty semi trailer!  Woo Hoo what a load!  We want pics!  :D

Hahahahaaaaa! If I ever win the lottery, that will happen!

Weekly....

lol

• Haha 1