sexontoast

212-5 35-36RL03 Belt, where to buy AUS

sexontoast

Hey Everyone,

I have a 212-5 wheelhorse that needs a new belt, though in Australia I have found only 1 company that will sell it.. and its expensive $250AUD (Approx. $180usd)

Now I found a seller that also mentioned the belt 113169 also matches the John Deere M126536.

Problem is, only 1 seller has mentioned this so its a bit harder to take their word on it, so I am hoping someone here can either direct me to somewhere in Aus or the states to purchase it (without prohibitive shipping) or verify its the same belt as the John Deere

Now to confuse things further,

The toro part number 113169  covers 2 models at different sizes 112" & 115"

113169 1/2" W  x  112" L  (inside) 

113169 1/2" W   x   115" L  (inside) 

Pretty sure mine matches the 112" and the 115" is for a product 3536AL01 (Cannot find any info on what this is)

If mine is the 112" then it looks like the John Deere part is the go.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by sexontoast

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum.

Our records show the 113169 belt to be 1/2" x 116" but that is measured around the outside of the belt.

Click on the picture

Here is a dealer that seems to have the most reasonable prices.

https://www.psep1.biz/arinet.asp#/s/TO//113169/1/

If you click on "Select Model" a list of the parts lists that have the 113169 part number come up.

Garry

• Like 1

ebinmaine

:text-welcomeconfetti:

As long as that's a regular rubber sided standard v belt my own inclination would be to remove it and bring it to a good quality old school auto parts store that understands how to properly measure a belt. 

• Like 2

953 nut

:WRS:

In the US we have a company named Tractor Supply which carries a wide selection of belts and you can bring your old belt in to match it up to a new one. Perhaps you have a similar company. The belt you need will be fabric wrapped and may also be found at an industrial supply sales house. Belts with a raw rubber edge will tend to grab when the clutch is being released.

• Like 1

squonk

If that belt is similar to the one on my 210-H then no it is not a normal v belt.

peter lena

are you located anywhere near a farmer or ,related supply source?  bring the belt and all related info ,with you , you should be able to get a lead on getting the belt , pete 

Pullstart

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Tractorhead

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

sexontoast

Thanks for the help,

Might have to remove it and take it in and grab an additional belt to have on hand, since parts are becoming hard to source. Also have a husky zero turn, 20 hours been in the shop 4 times for issues already... where the wheelhorse "touch wood" has been unbreakable so far. 

Also are the oil filters agnostic to the motor (onan / kaw etc) for this model, or could the motor change which one is required. Not sure which motor this one has 12.5hp 2x serial

Edited by sexontoast

ebinmaine
6 hours ago, sexontoast said:

where the wheelhorse "touch wood" has been unbreakable so far

You'll find with proper maintenance intervals a Wheelhorse is tough to beat. 

Not sure on the oil filters. 

@gwest_ca ?

gwest_ca

The 212-5 used Briggs and Stratton, Kawasaki and Onan engines so model numbers required to determine the correct oil filter.

Garry