Sign in to follow this  
Jasper

She,s Home

Jasper

Thanks for the very warm welcome from every one! Sounds like you have all done your home work on these Horses and thanks for the offer to help! I am from Cambridge Ont. Canada. A true Canadian spends their summer preparing for the following winter and that is where I am going to start...prep this 418-A for the winter NOW...the seller was very sure this was a 1985 but as a member has stated...I believe it is a 1987......VIN# 31L8KEO1......pics will come soon....USB port locks up PC when uploading...must fix. I do love the pics of all the members Horses....they're WILD.

d180man

Hi :drool: if the vin is 31-18K801 it comes up as a 1987 418-8 Garden Tractor hope this helps but :drool: :omg:

Sparky

...the seller was very sure this was a 1985 but as a member has stated...I believe it is a 1987......VIN# 31L8KEO1.......

Swap out the "L" to a "1" and add a dash between the two 1's to look like this 31-18KE01 and enter it here for a parts breakdown on your tractor.

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/index.cfm

Mike...........

can whlvr

Hi jasper,im located about 1 hour north east of you,a fellow ontarion,i have a 414-8 1987 and i would have to say that i rarely need more power than the 14 hp kohler can deliver,so i think you will be very happy with your 18hp.Good luck with your new machine.

HorseFixer

:omg: Jasper My next project will be getting the C-120 in shape for winter! We Michiganders get the lake affect up the Wazoo :drool: It never hurts to have a early plan!

Olratlr

Good Luck with your Horse. :omg: