W/H JUNKY

Hydro cly.

W/H JUNKY

Hello all. I have another question. I have a c-141 the hydro trans. Works great but the cylinder for the lift will not extend. Now the trans fluid is full what is something else I can check to find out what is going on. Now it did lift the snowblower one time but after I let it down. It will not go back up.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by W/H JUNKY

rjg854

Is the transmission engaged?  My C160 won't work the lift if I don't have the transmission engaged.

• Like 1

W/H JUNKY

Yes it is. The pump is spinning.

• Thanks 1

pfrederi

Tow valve in drive????

953 nut
11 hours ago, W/H JUNKY said:

it did lift the snowblower one time but after I let it down. It will not go back up

Sounds like a linkage issue to me. Unless there is a catastrophic leak in the hydraulic system it should continue to work. 

Pullstart

You could remove the hoses and route them to a bucket... to check for flow.  When you move the lift control, do you hear anything different from the engine or transmission?

W/H JUNKY

Thats what I was thinking I was going to do. I can not hear anything different in the sound of the engine. Just weird.

Pullstart

If that doesn’t work, maybe try working backwards.  Maybe the control is stuck?  Take the pressure line off the control and start it for a second?

W/H JUNKY

This is crazy. Went out and started the tractor this morning and it lifted rite up. So I ran it up and down about 25 times then put the tire chains on it and ran it again about 25 times with no issues. May have had a air pocket in the line or something just glad it worked. Thank you guy for all of your suggestions and help.

• Like 2

rjg854

So happy it worked out that easy for you.