Sign in to follow this  
handyman

Best online sources for new parts

handyman

I am sure the question has been asked and answered before but I really couldn't search it out. Where do you get you parts online both original WH and aftermarket using WH part numbers. My local dealer is usually pretty grumpy about looking things up and still grumpy when they take a wad of cash from me. One would think that would make him smile.

KyBlue

for OE I order direct from Toro.. cant beat that customer service, and it only takes usually two days for me to have whatever I ordered, provided its in stock.

For aftermarket...Cant help ya there. Have yet to buy anything aftermarket. I try hard to stick to OE stuff, thou I do need to pickup some Aftermarket blades...

Nick

I buy local but have seen a lot of people mention RCPW.com and Partstree.com I only use them to look things up, maybe someone with first hand information on ordering will jump in.

Another option is to just try a different dealer. Not sure how the orders come in but have noticed my dealer shipping out parts by UPS.

WH854

Thats what I have been doing to Scott :omg:

Chas

kpinnc

I've used Partstree and RCPW, both with good results. They can be a bit slow at times, depending on what you order, but it is always OEM Wheel Horse parts.

I can't be sure, but I think they are just reselling items from Toro- So it may be better to order direct.

Kevin

linen beige

Toro, Parts tree, or RCPW. Check the prices before you order. You might be surprised by the differences between sources. Toro IS faster, but sometimes a couple of days wait can save you some green.

handyman

I guess I never realized you could order direct from Toro. Usually when a company has a dealer network, they channel business to the dealers. Would I just go to toro.com and order there?

Irv

I've ordered some small stuff from Jack's small engines with good results.

Kyforeman

I've ordered some small stuff from Jack's small engines with good results.

I second the motion for Jacks Small Engines. I placed an order for several parts for my 520H on a Monday and they were here waiting on me by Thursday. There Staff were great in my case with all emails answered quickly and they even called to confirm a back ordered item to just save me on shipping.

They also have all parts manuals as well as a great parts look up system. I used all my part numbers from Toro's site and with a few clicks of the ole mouse had all my items ordered in a few minutes through there checkout program. All my parts where OEM and were packed great and at a savings of 25-60% of that of Toro's prices.

Check the out if you want at:

http://www.jackssmallengines.com/index.html

Greg in Kentucky...

:omg:

Duff

Yup, Jack's Small Engines here, too! I've had terrific service from them, fast shipping, good parts availability and pricing, and like Greg said, they will call about BO'd parts if there's a question. Good folks!

Duff :omg:

Prater

If you order from TORO direct it asks for your local dealer when you set up a profile. They send a percentage of your order to that dealer. A good buddy of mine is a TORO dealer in Oklahoma City and informed me of his percentage.

CasualObserver

Might I suggest you check the LINKS post at the top of this forum? :omg: There's a whole list of shortcut links to parts suppliers that have been suggested/recommended by forum members. :drool:

Oh.. and from personal experience... Jacks Small Engines has fantastic customer service, and Sohar's (RCPW) and Parts Tree have had the cheapest prices on things I've ordered.

HorseFixer

Thumbs Up On Jacks :omg: