Tj_WH_Collector

Weight of a d200 with attachments

Tj_WH_Collector

Hello everyone,

New member here. I have a few wheel horse tractors and implements. Plan on making a "hello" post when i can get current pictures of my tractors. 

I am thinking of spending some money on a new to me wheel horse. It is currently 5hrs away from me so i am trying to do my homework before i embark on a small adventure. 

I am looking at buying a Wheel horse d200 with an ark 550 loader and a brantley backhoe. I am told this is 14' long as pictured. My question is, what does a beast like this weigh? Can i get away with using a single 3500 lb axle trailer (load limit is approximately 2500lbs once i take trailer weight into account). 

Any help will be appreciated. 

Screenshot_20200725-134830_Facebook.jpg

• Excellent 1

pfrederi

I brought my D200 and FEL home in an open Uhaul trailer.  2500 lbs should be adequate capacity.  Length is another story.  Just FEL and counter weight had to hang bucket over front to close the ramp.

Tj_WH_Collector

Ok, i know im a millennial... but what does FEL mean? Lol. I can't keep up with some of these young whipper snappers. 

My dads trailer can haul a side by side with a plow on the front and have room to spare. I believe i should be able to use that but will need to measure it to verify. 

pfrederi

FEL front End Loader

Tractor 1025lbs

FEL 400 +/-

Back hoe ???

• Thanks 1

Tj_WH_Collector
On 7/25/2020 at 2:19 PM, pfrederi said:

FEL front End Loader

Tractor 1025lbs

FEL 400 +/-

Back hoe ???

I appreciate the help. Ive seen some weights thrown around for the backhoe on the interwebs. Like 400-800 lbs. 

Anyways, i cannot go look at this tractor. I cannot find a trailer to use and therefore it is useless for me to drive 300+ miles to look at it.