Ryangren

Backhoe attachment for a D180

Ryangren

Hello everyone! Does anyone have a backhoe attachment for a D180 that they would like sell? (Or give away?) :lol:

My email is ryangren@sbcglobal.net 

Thanks so much. Wheelhorses rule!!

fireman

They are few and far between. I bought one complete right off of the guys tractor 10 years ago. I paid $4000 for it. Seems like a lot but supply and demand sets the price. I used it to tie in the septic line for an addition on our house and some landscaping. I had a total of about $7000 into my D200 that was with the Ark 550 loader and the Brantley backhoe. After I was finished with it I sold it for around $5200. 

Ryangren

Thanks for the reply! I will still keep my fingers crossed! Hey do you perhaps have any literature on for the front end of the motor for a d180? My motor blew a rod and had to be rebuilt..we are now just trying to figure out how it all fits back together..we did not disassemble it..a stupid Toro dealer did, then couldn't find parts...so they gave me back my motor in a box!  Take care 

Ryan

fireman

I would start a thread asking for pictures of others who have them. You should be able to download the parts manual from the manual section here on red square. It's not going to be an instruction manual but should show you were all the parts go. 

pfrederi
15 hours ago, Ryangren said:

Thanks for the reply! I will still keep my fingers crossed! Hey do you perhaps have any literature on for the front end of the motor for a d180? My motor blew a rod and had to be rebuilt..we are now just trying to figure out how it all fits back together..we did not disassemble it..a stupid Toro dealer did, then couldn't find parts...so they gave me back my motor in a box!  Take care 

Ryan

The service manual you can download here

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/files/file/15-engine-kohler-k482-k532-k582-k662-sm-ens-607pdf/

Good luck finding parts for you motor they are hard to come by...That is why your dealer probably gave up.  New ones are NLA and most dealers will not take the time to find used parts or do not want the risk of a used part failing.

Snowmobileaddict

You may also want to keep an eye out for a Brantly backhoe.  The model 605 or LD6 could be adapted to larger wheel horses.  You'd need to fabricate an attachment point for the rear of the frame but after completing my subframe for my FEL, I don't think it would be too bad.

Here is a link to the Brantly Literature:

Brantly_Backhoe.pdf

Ryangren

Ok great. I will check it out.

d250

I have a complete D200 with loader/ backhoe   all completely restored New motor  .and all rebuilt Hyd cylinders  rebuilt dive hydro pump and rebuilt rear axle  

315-384-4600   george

Herder
20 minutes ago, d250 said:

I have a complete D200 with loader/ backhoe   all completely restored New motor  .and all rebuilt Hyd cylinders  rebuilt dive hydro pump and rebuilt rear axle  

315-384-4600   george

:wwp:

• Like 1