oliver2-44

Fresh out of the Oven

WHX??

Now I'm hungry :)

• Haha 1

Racinbob

YUMMY!!!!!

JAinVA

Some folks have all the luck!  She sure did you proud!

953 nut

Funny Drooling Emoji" iPad Case & Skin by DusicaP | Redbubble

• Like 1

RandyLittrell

Man, I love sourdough bread! But....I do low carb now, so no more bread!!! Its been the hardest thing to give up and I do fall off the wagon from time to time. 

It looks wonderful!! 

Randy

WHX??
1 hour ago, RandyLittrell said:

low carb now, so no more bread

Giving up potatoes & pasta would be a killer for me. But it does work. My wife went no carbs and lost 900 lbs... well maybe not that much but alot! 

I joke with her how can you keep your engine running with no carb?!?!? Almond flour pizza crust doesn't quite cut it for me! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Cvans
21 hours ago, oliver2-44 said:

It's great with some honey flavored butter. :woohoo: 

My wife just started making home made bread again and that's exactly how I like to eat it. Butter and honey is a treat. :greetings-clappingorange:

Sparky

Damn! All this butter and honey spread on bread talk is gettin to me.... breakfast can’t come soon enough! 

oliver2-44

My wife has been baking a loaf of regular Sour Dough and a loaf of Cinnamon Raisin Sour Dough Bread every 2-3 days.  She loves giving it to all the neighbors around us. I think the baking is her stress relief.

This Cinnamon Raisin lightly toasted is great for breakfast!  She's also made pizza with sour dough.   

ZBuE0uPOYLhPLzq9wtT83jtPYVMKgYoMt5w4TMjIAyRA7wvNavMmcpa6qyNRjzmy72XH2vSOMAoRE0iVg95tqrA-3RdLoXCavABx3Vzc4TreNrZQQTIkjp58R-0aPgSrMbyDJ0OfCqjA9GdIYSHw54fbCuq8i37ZoQe4nKqjdPtzQFceclbGBd5TQf3vp4ywi1oeGG8aCfyIwdS_o9guPleWTMcW2iiLPId_YGXk6w2yV5aWu3qY7-4XjNfRda23eLRdbv6ZSEpVVT98dnmKhzdq7_sPu969D9VGKsl25Ry0gVklX15dNmt00mlyCMNks5rGdzZAAKr_Ke8MyO00JcTAvO30pxWCbfLtzh6CKODFgeOQoNYsxmWmUuHaUhKWmJdAZfKmL9gnILUd3_0RXh1GlSgNb9p4qkchDR-OkEhJnHap4cPMtEbZ2iWvkyXYk8nWzOkRUEZJon-SLNTDKHLrLn9vQN5eywkwRxXevn2J3EnlSa3wa4tP7vtAALza81kdvFJS-sWzGsB89TMIlen85ph5F1mobzqM2f2M1NZwDtdQIE9TC9xlwbLAUoAgh6AqN_2mCbktUBIMkx7ifDLmeA5dJxgdEcASrue7-tG-pIhUNKWNHq4C7TGzRoX4lI03x_13VUXIOkCqPlfIKgv2BGrOviedTT085wCofsjvpKFTFmkGkKEG517I=w1174-h880-no?authuser=0