budman2

workhorse 16hp briggs&stratton

budman2

Finnally got the 16 kohler running! just about finished, will post some pictures when done thanks everyone, budman2

budman2

Here is a picture of the workhorse with the 16kohler, I had it wired by a pro! and it runs great! Thanks for all your help guys!!!!!! (budman2)

IMG_7487.JPG

IMG_7488.JPG

IMG_7491.JPG

IMG_7490.JPG

IMG_7492.JPG

IMG_7493.JPG

Edited by budman2
picture
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 2

Bill D

Beautiful machine!  You will love it even more with a 15" wheel.  Makes steering even easier.  I also made a new steering column cover by sleeving 3 pieces of plastic pipe together.  A piece of 2" IPS, 1" PVC and 3/4" IPS. Cut them at a 46-47 degree angle.  I got them all from Home Depot.  They sell them in 2' lengths.  I wish I had a better picture of how it came out on this machine.    Good luck with it.  BillKIMG0796.JPG.ed5bcb679531f4e24b285f171f20aa5c.JPG

KIMG0795.JPG

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

budman2

I copy the bigger steering wheel! it is kind of rinkydink! the 13" one, thanks (budman2)

peter lena

BILL D , thanks for the steering column sleeve idea !  all too often answers are hiding in plane site , going to give that a try  shortly , pete  

Bill D

I've done that on a couple of machines now.  Use a chop saw with a good sharp blade to cut the pipes.  Wear safety glasses!  I had a pipe jam up and shatter on me.  I was trying to cut all three pipes at once.  Cut one at a time.  Bill