JCM

Eastwood rally wheel / argent silver

JCM

Does anyone know of a color that matches the Eastwood rally wheel paint in a aerosal 12 oz can. I would like to redo the original wheels on my 417-8 and it is currently unavailable through Eastwood. I am not in a hurry but would like to do it before this fall. I will probably call them to get an update just curious if anyone knows a close match.    Thanks

N875ED

Check out Rustoleum “Aluminum” enamel. It’s a very bright silver. Let us know how close it matches.

Stepney

Just searched the name on Amazon and they showed a few still in stock, but AFAIK it's all gone otherwise. I used the same stuff to repaint Bluebell's headlamp covers. Think the can became target practice after that..

https://www.ecklerscorvette.com/rally-wheel-paint-silver.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&adpos=&scid=scplp25-253527-1&sc_intid=25-253527-1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIk5Ls47io6gIVDpSzCh3-dwCVEAQYASABEgI10fD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I've had good luck with Ecklers.. try this perhaps?

Lee1977

Google "Argent silver wheel paint" and take your pick. they have Ford, Chevy , and MoPar in spray cans.

Edited by Lee1977

JCM

@N875ED    I just did a set of wheels on a 310-8 with the Rustoleum  aluminum # 7715 and the color of the cap is not even close to the original color.Also tried the # 7271 Silver Metallic and that was worse.The next one I bought was the Rustoleum HP wheel custom shop #248927 Steel, if that does not match I will call Eastwood for an update on availability. Thanks for your input.

ZXT

Why are they stopping making it? I certainly can't see there being a shortage in demand.. 

ebinmaine

@JCM

Have you checked with summit or jegs?

• Thanks 1

JCM

Have not checked those sources out yet, there must be something wrong with me if I feel the need to have 3 tractors apart at the same time, but that's what I do while I am waiting for parts, Thanks Eric

• Thanks 1