Sign in to follow this  
M J

prayer for the duke

Lane Ranger

Duke: Best wishes to you and MJ on a speedy recovery!

After I had my heart attack at 44 I learned the limitations of always having it in third gear! I was always a type A go go guy.

Pace yourself, follow the Dr and MJ orders :omg: on recovery and it can lead you to better focus and appreciation for what really matters!

Just Piddling

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

KyBlue

Well glad you've made it home safely and are resting comfortably.

Stinks about the paint job thou.

wh500special

Hey Duke: :omg:

Thank goodness you're home. Rest up and take advantage of the opportunity to be a lazy bum for a while!

Might be time to take up fishin' again and take a break from rust, paint, and grease for a while...all you need is a lawnchair, a rod, and a place to sit down by the river.

Good health,

Steve

Brrly1

Duke, Well I am sure you have already read the posts previous to mine and enough has been said about what you are supposed to do. The only problem that I can see is just the plain fact "This has to be done" there are no choices here. Just git-r-done. Hoping to see ya soon. See Ya, Bye Burly

:omg:

Operator

THAT IS GREAT HE'S BACK! Just take it easy now Dukester.

The hard part - "No cold beer?" Maybe just don't overdue it.

Randy

Rod(NASNUT)

:omg: Duke Glad you are home and hope you are back to 100% soon.

dgoyette

Sorry to hear about this! Wish you a speedy recovery Duke. You will be back in no time

bell

Glad you're back Duke! :omg:

stevasaurus

I just love a happy ending. :omg: hang in there.

HorseFixer

Don't know how you could be over weight with those steaks I saw! :omg: I gave your voodoo doll a couple a acupunture pokes so that is probably why you came home early and why your butt might be sore. Shaking those gords probably helped out a little too. :drool:

Glad you're home. Relax. Let MJ take care of you. Have breakfast in bed like I do. Well actually my wife makes me sleep on the kitchen table to get breakfast in bed. :drool: But you get the point!!

I'll fill those raffle tickets out for ya!! Don't wantcha to over do it! :(

Butch

ThinSteaks.jpg

KyBlue

Duke, ya got too much time on your hands now that your Stable time is Limited... Time to get crackin on that Video of yers!!! Dont make me have to come up there boy!

HorseFixer

Duke, ya got too much time on your hands now that your Stable time is Limited... Time to get crackin on that Video of yers!!! Dont make me have to come up there boy!

If thats what it takes they okey dokey :omg: Yeah I need to get those videos done I think I owe a couple to some guys and prolly will have some with me at the show. Anyways Think Ill start assembling my engine this afternoon. that is after I take my nap! :drool: