Sign in to follow this  
Drydock

Tecumseh Decals

Kelly

WOW Terry you the man I need a set of engine decals for my 603 someone correct me if I'm wrong, but the ones just like on the 653 I was going to put the ballon style decal on it but, I think these are probably correct, and the lube decal I had gave up trying to find that one, Please Terry let us know when these are ready. I'm in for a couple sets.

Michael Bullington

here you go Mike Soreski

Okay maybe this will help...the is the cover off a 552 ...so this decal should be the decals for the 62 model tecumsehs..

Top decal is 3 3/4 wide X 1 1/4 height

The 5 1/2 decal measures 2 5/8" wide X 1 1/8 Height

The Ezee start is 9/16 on the top; upper sides measure 5/8"; lower sides are 1 1/8" to a point (no bottom side)

The Lube decal is 2" wide X 2 5/8 height

Picture2029.jpg

Picture2033.jpg

Picture2030.jpg

Picture2034.jpg

Michael Bullington

Hey Terry,

Also I think the 63 decal set should be colored like this set is...I know originally you had it colored and changed it based on that post, but i believe these have faded over time and changed from the original color ...notice the ezee start on mine has even changed or has bleeded to a white look...even some of the older lausons have changed.....I think they should have the color you used on the earlier model lauson decals...

Even the original balloons had a old newpaper yellow background, ...but not white

Guys who are wanting these please add your comments to this subject, but I think they should have the yellow/gold or almond look , but not white

Thanks

Michael

linen beige

Yes, I do, yes it does have a 6 hp.... I'm pretty sure the motor on mine is out of a Cub Cadet 60 bathtub style rear engine rider though. (The gas tank/engine shroud is for sure)

Why do you ask?

Just curious as to what decals it would have. Why do you ask why I ask?

CasualObserver

oh... mine didn't have any decals left... but I got pictures and scans from Roy Stewardson.... the R&B Stables guy. I've emailed them to Terry already.

and no reason... pics of my tiller are in the gallery. It's in kinda poor shape, but is the only one I've ever seen with tine extensions... mine is a 32 inch instead of 24.

Suburban 550

Got my engine decals for my Suburban from Terry Dennis and they look great. :omg: Thanks again Terry, I really appreciate it. Finally got them on today.

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0039.jpg

HorseFixer

They look nice Ray! :omg:

Suburban 550

Thanks Duke, I have another set for you. I'll give them to you at the show. :omg:

Vinylguy

Thanks Ray

glad you like them and glad I could help.

Sorry it took so long but things have been a bit hectic around the shop ( which is a good thing) LOL I have a complex ambulance to do a complete reflective job on and an 8 x 16 foot property sign also so my plate it full.

Thank you all for your patience and support.

vinylguy

Suburban 550

Great to hear you're busy, Terry. :thumbs: Your workmanship is unmatched and well worth the wait. :thumbs2: Thanks again. I'm in the process of buying a hauler so I'll be talking to you soon about more decals.

Duff

Like all things in life, the best are worth waiting for!

Duff :thumbs2:

formariz

Dont know much about the engine decals but have posted this image of some that I have benn messing with. any 502 engine decal images would help

ENGINEDECALS.jpg

The 6HP decal is missing something. Here is a photo of mine on the 653 .Its color is as new.No fading whatsoever.

IMG_4211.jpg

Michael Bullington

Hey formariz...What color is that.?????..it is hard to tell from the pictures...is it a almond like the wheels???

yes it is missing the tecumseh engines name right under the first block with the indian head ...I cant read whats under the 6 maybe horsepower??

Also can you get a good photo of that breather decal.

Thanks

Michael

formariz

Here are a couple of better photos. The white part looks whiter on the photo than in reality.It is close to the wheel color.I know label is not faded but the whites could be slightly off from the heat of engine.

IMG_4325.jpg

IMG_4326.jpg

IMG_4329.jpg

If anyone needs dimensions let me know.

Michael Bullington

Thanks thats some great photos....Can you get one more pic of that decal on the breather housing?

By the 653 for some odd reason is one of my favorite tractors!

Thanks Again and a super nice tractor