Sign in to follow this  
WHC-125

2nd annual CT meet and great

WHC-125

Well, the first meet and greet was a great success and many people showed up and showed off their tractors, fixed a few(and trucks), some people even sold stuff. I have been thinking about when we should have another meet and greet,we even set a world record, How high can a Wheel horse fly even though it was strapped down? :omg: Make any suggestions on a date and whoever would like to host I would be willing to help(Bill) because I have a small yard compared to many members. Maybe even this time it will be nice and sunny with no rain even though it turned out to be pretty nice when we had it besides for a few passing light showers and drizzle.

stevebo

Chris,

I would be willing however I am about to list my house for sale and all that new grass I planted would get a bit torn up ... Selling the house as my herd outgrew the stable (10 in total) and I have just run out of room here... Looking to go north to New Milford and maybe find a nice old barn to restore and keep my horses.

Bill

I'll host it Chris.... you just set it up :omg:

Anytime but july 11th LOL

Coadster32

I get the feeling some of that was directed my way. :omg: I did enjoy the last meet and greet. I wouldn't be against hosting one either. I'd be inclined to invite a former member also. :drool: I don't have quite the setup as the last host, but we could make do. Perhaps I'll have my 551 done by then?? Seems like the last weekend in May, or first weekend in June is good for me. Don't wanna step on toes, and Bill has alot of stuff to show and tell. Just want to throw it out there, and give some sort of time frame.

iicap

I would like to join you fellas again, am not in a host position as there is too much going on for me, thanks.

Richard

WHC-125

I'll host it Chris.... you just set it up :omg:

Anytime but july 11th LOL

The last week in May sounds good to me and Bill I will "help" set it up :drool: .

Coadster32

Get-R-Done. :omg:

SALTYWRIGHT

HI...............THE LAST WEEKEND IN MAY IS NOT GOOD FOR ME, AND THE FIRST WEEK END IN JUNE IS VERY GOOD FOR ME. I ENJOYED THE LAST ONE. I JUST GOT BACK FROM NORTHEN IRELAND WHERE EVERY ONE HAS A LARGE TRACTOR.

RUSS :omg:

WHC-125

I guess we should make it the first weekend in June.

Sparky

Maybe you guys outa have it after the "Big show" in Pa so you can show off anything new you get at the show at your meet-n-greet.

Mike........

Coadster32

Maybe you guys outa have it after the "Big show" in Pa so you can show off anything new you get at the show at your meet-n-greet.

Not a bad idea, seeing as how several of us are going. Maybe Mike could make it this time at the meet-n-greet.