Sign in to follow this  
Coadster32

Dealings with other members

Coadster32

I just delt with Charlie, and Wallfish this last weekend. I thank Charlie for the gears and shift fork. I'm really excited about moving forward with the 551 restore. I hope the front axle works out well for you. That Clinton motor you did for John looks awesome! Wallfish was nice enough to swing by my house twice and be the go between for Charlie and myself. He took a couple of things off my hands, and had a killer set of 6-12's that I already regret not getting off of him. (I still think that 656 would look good in the back of your van). If anybody has any future dealings with either one, feel confident that you won't get burned. Both guys are true to their word. Don't work harder, work smarter or barter!! :omg:

jerrell

:omg: Right on Chris, good info, i have bought many item through members here and have NEVER been shorted in any way, i think most if not all members wants to help others and their words mean a lot to them. :drool:

hodge

I second that, and I have had some great dealings/experiences with Redsquare members. I only hope they can say the same for me!

What I like most about this post is that it is good news, affirmative, and uplifting. :omg:

clintonnut

We should be able to trust each other. Like "Can you send me the part so I could try it to make sure it works?"

I think this is one forum that I can trust almost anybody on.

Charlie

wallfish

Thanks for the kind words Chris and I think the same should be said about you.

Unfortunately, I did not get to meet Charlie, but did get to meet his father Paul who was very nice to deal with. If anyone needs Clinton parts or a motor, these are the guys to talk to. It

BadDad

I have had a lot of help from people on this board. I would not have been able to get the parts I needed in here in Texas. I have always tried to show my appreciation for what has been done for me. I know with my self I would do what I could to help another member get his tractor fixed or restored. I really enjoy looking at the before & after pictures of the little red tractors. By helping I look at it as I had a part in fixing that tractor, & I think other members do also. I for one am very glad for the help I have received, & for this board & its members.

Thank you Donnie

clintonnut

Thanks John,

You will get to meet me, my dad, and my great uncle who's coming out from Des Moines at the show. Do you think you'll have the RJ done. We could have an RJ race!

Charlie

rustbucket

i agree every member i have delt with is great and very posative and i hope i havent come off as anything else to others i try my best.