Ironman

520H Loader & Backhoe

Ironman
On 4/7/2020 at 9:31 PM, c-series don said:

Dude! Did you build that yourself? Really? That is awesome! Do you have any pictures of the build? Or more pictures of the backhoe mount? Or just more pictures of it, we love pictures 👍🏻

I just found a BUNCH of pics of the build. How do I post multiple pics? When I made this post it only let me post 2.

Pullstart
2 minutes ago, Ironman said:

I just found a BUNCH of pics of the build. How do I post multiple pics? When I made this post it only let me post 2.

Becoming a forum supporter allows unlimited uploads and downloads, along with helping to preserve the forum for future members and searches :handgestures-thumbupright:

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/store/ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-yeahthat:

Worth every penny...

:twocents-02cents:

Dirtdog524

That is a great looking outfit!

Chestnut

Ironman;

I must have been sleeping in April so I missed this thread. Awesome looking build. I hope you can answer a couple of questions. I also have a 520H which already has the Kwik-Way loader and I've been looking at the designer's web site. About how much time did it take to build the backhoe? Since the plans are generic, did you need to come up with your own design to hang the backhoe off the rear axle? What kind of tools do you think are required? There are a couple of builds on Youtube, and I guess the biggest difference I see between them is the use of a plasma cutter. One guy did it without and another had one and used it. Seemed like a big time saver but not a show stopper to cut and shape with an angle grinder/chop saw/bench grinder.  I'd like to hear your thoughts.

• Like 1

OldWorkHorse

I need this in my life. I have no reason for it but I saw it and i now need it! Awesome job!:bow-blue:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1