Sign in to follow this  
whfan74

Congrats Duke!!!!!!

whfan74

As many of you know our own Duke (Horsefixer) has his own article in the newest LAGC magazine. It has been a joy to follow the progress through Red Square and to now be able to see it featured for other tractor enthusiasts to enjoy.

Of course we wouldn't be here if we didn't love the little red tractors. We all hope to promote the hobby in our areas and I would have to say that you have done this well Duke!

I hope everyone else shares the joy that you do in this journey. There are many of us who have tractors that could be in the magazine as well, but I am happy that it is one of our own that is featured. No jealousy here my friend....I am happy for you and have learned some new tips along the way.

Keep up the great work!!!!

Looking forward to part II of the stable.

TJ

Great article Duke. :omg:

Suburban 550

Congratulations Duke. :drool: Good to see one of our own represent what we all stand for in the love of the little red tractors. Great job My Friend. :omg:

tractorchick

Hey Duke!

Glad the guys like the article.

Part two will be HOT!

You'll be the envy of every collector out there!

Get your autograph pen ready....I'm sure you'll be signing a copy or two at the big show!

Take care-

Kate Goelzhauser

Editor, LAGC Magazine

pond195520032003

way to go Duke :drool::omg: havent read it yet as i havent got the issues :drool:

:( Kate glad you finially made it here

HorseFixer

Hey Duke!

Glad the guys like the article.

Part two will be HOT!

You'll be the envy of every collector out there!

Get your autograph pen ready....I'm sure you'll be signing a copy or two at the big show!

Take care-

Kate Goelzhauser

Editor, LAGC Magazine

Thanks everyone! :drool::( Kate I enjoyed all our conversations on the phone, and I enjoyed working with you! You Brandon, and all your staff do a fantastic :omg: job on LAGC and It just keeps getting better and better. Look forward in contributing more in the future per our discussion. Thanks again! :drool:

oldandred

too bad I dont get it any more $24.00 for two macazines is a little high :omg:

Sparky

Finally got to read it tonight Duke :omg: !

Its like having a celebrity on the forum now. Try not to forget us when yer all famous and stuff :drool: .

Mike...........

HorseFixer

Not me Mike, I'm just plain Ole Duke! Its funny how it all came about tho. About a year and a half ago I got Brandons E-mail addy from a friend of mine in Iowa and contacted him and wanted to know how to sign up for the magazine as it was still kinda in ists infancy. Durring the course of our E-Mails He asked me what kind of tractors I collected. I told him there was only Red in my Shed and that I only had only been collecting for 6 months but I had allready run out of room and needed more storage to keep them outta the weather and sent him pictures of my herd and my new unfinished bare stable. Kate contacted me out of the blue almost a year later about if she could do a story on my horse stable. That was this last fall and as you all know I was gearing up to finish it. Well I asked if she could wait till I had it completed and she said yes no problem. Well I guess the rest is history. I find it very humbling :drool: and an honor to be in LAGC, many more of you Ole timers deserve the honor more than Ole Duke. :drool: Just glad I can contribute.

Jerry ya get 6 issues for the 25.95 and If ya havent seen it lately its worth the $$$ So many color photo's It will knock yer socks off!

Trade you a years subscription for a 754? :omg:

Gene_S

Sounds like Duke done a great job and I want to see what everyone is talking about... Can some one hook me up with some info on getting this magazine?

Thanks,

Gene

Duff

Sounds like Duke done a great job and I want to see what everyone is talking about... Can some one hook me up with some info on getting this magazine?

Thanks,

Gene

Here you go, Gene!

https://www.mcmillencomm.com/asp/subscriber...p?pubnumber=161

Duff :omg:

tractorchick

You can also get on Face book and search Lawn and Garden Collector Magazine and see some of the pages from the Wheel Horse issue.